Twins from Australia who share a boyfriend

So, who has heard of this:
Twin sisters who've had plastic surgery to assure they look alike, and they also share a boyfriend, who is ALSO a part of a twin pairing (but fraternal).
Here's the link:
https://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/a43036/identical-plastic-surgery-birth-twins/
Very interesting. The three of them share a room in the twins' mom's house.....
Thoughts?
xo,
amy

This topic was edited
RE: Twins from Australia who share a boyfriend

I think I recall hearing something about this a few years ago. I wonder if the guy,s twin brother ever gets to join them sometimes.

This post was edited

I think I recall hearing something about this a few years ago. I wonder if the guy,s twin brother ever gets to join them sometimes.The boyfriend's twin is a girl.... and no, she's not part of their group.
Still... very interesting!

This post was edited

Couldn't tell that from the article, just said they were fraternal twins, which means they don't look the same, not necessarily opposite genders. The article does not mention whether the guys twin was male or female.

This post was edited

Good point!

This post was edited

I see you have been very busy loading photos, too.

This post was edited

Yes, I have! I never knew I could do that before. Hope you approve!!!
xoxoxo,
amy

This post was edited

amy, i just stumbled across this new group, and ur two threads along with ur fine new gallery totally grabbed my full attention... i mean, for a single naked man, even the hint of playful young naked twins is always like the proverbial 'holy grail', and the concept of a dozen sets with photos is beyond fantasy for even most ol' naked men...lol ;ok, ive seen several of the girls before here n there, and i know one set has been famous in the adult film biz for 10 years or more.... their name just fell out of my head, but i think its the two stunning oiled blondes, which btw would be my absolute favorite choice for the hottest of the bunch... gasp.... but the australian poly trio is new to me, and other than the cost, pain and risk of all that cosmetic surgery, everything else that i think they're saying about their sense of absolute bonding and ongoing need for absolute sharing makes a lot of sense to me... it all just feels very right, and i give them all a lot of credit for recognizing their need and making it happen...ok, it helped a lot to have an understanding mom they can all safely live with and avoid much of the surely intense social pressures, and yeah, there was perhaps some outrageous good luck around finding a compatible mate...or do most twins actually share similar needs and values, but they've all been totally repressed... ? bottom line is, thanks mary, for sharing some good stuff, and i look forward to knowing more of you...It'll be a lot of fun exploring all of this! And I'm glad to get to know you too!
xo,
amy

This post was edited

Where do I sign up?

This post was edited

Where do I sign up?LOL! :)

This post was edited
RE:Twins from Australia who share a boyfriend

Very interesting, one lucky feller. It's ok if that's what turns them on. But all this in Moms house, hmm

This post was edited