What set of female twins would you like to swing with?

Since I'm bisexual, and there are admittedly WAY more men than women on this site, I'm wondering.....
If you could select a pair of twins to swing with, who would it be?
GIRLS:
The Bucci twins?
The Barbi twins?
The Olsen twins?
The Rosso twins?
The Marchant twins?
The Bella twins?
The Barbi twins?
The Malone twins?
Others?

This topic was edited
RE: What set of female twins would you like to swing with?

Not sure which one are which out of all the ones you have listed. For now I might just like to settle for the AMY twins. They look like a fun pair to play with.

This post was edited

Since I'm bisexual, and there are admittedly WAY more men than women on this site, I'm wondering.....If you could select a pair of twins to swing with, who would it be?GIRLS:The Bucci twins?The Barbi twins?The Olsen twins?The Rosso twins?The Marchant twins?The Bella twins?The Barbi twins?The Malone twins?Others?
Out of those listed, which do you like the most?

This post was edited

I would say the Rosso twins and then Bucci Twins and then Olsen
twins out off the ones you picked.
But in the pic album I would put the
cambell twins and the van breeschooten twins in front of those
three.

This post was edited

Even better, ALL of them at once, LOL. Don't know if I would survive though. But I'm willing to risk it.

This post was edited

Since I'm bisexual, and there are admittedly WAY more men than women on this site, I'm wondering.....If you could select a pair of twins to swing with, who would it be?GIRLS:The Bucci twins?The Barbi twins?The Olsen twins?The Rosso twins?The Marchant twins?The Bella twins?The Barbi twins?The Malone twins?Others?
AMY, this question was aimed at YOU. Which one of these sets of twins would YOU like to swing with?

This post was edited

AMY, this question was aimed at YOU. Which one of these sets of twins would YOU like to swing with?
Is it bad if I like them all?
I do like the Malone twins a lot... they're gorgeous! :)
xoxoxo,
amy

This post was edited

I like them all, too Amy. See my comments on post #5 above. Since they are not labeled, I don't know which ones are the Malone twins though.

This post was edited

I would like to have sex with bi-sexual twin ladies because I like to watch ladies have fun with each other as well as the usual stuff.

This post was edited

I would also like to watch a group of ladies having a great time.... sorry for chiming in.

This post was edited

I would also like to watch a group of ladies having a great time.... sorry for chiming in.It's okay! No need to apologize! :)

This post was edited