Shaking penis greeting

This is a message I am sending to all my friends to make an issue right that has been wrong for a long time. If you feel the same way then send it to your friends and start making things right locally. Soon you will find other groups and towns doing the same. The change starts with you. Enjoy it. The person who started this message is heterosexual.

Why do people bother with shaking hands? Why not shake penises instead? Shaking hands dose nothing for anyone. Shaking each others penis makes us feel better. If we are to spend the time and effort into greeting each other then lets shake penises instead of shaking hands. Shaking penises is a better way of showing your appreciation. The more you show your appreciation the more you will appreciate it. Everyone masturbates, male, female, young and old. All males like sex. This is what all males have in common. As a heterosexual you can't deny that shaking penises makes more sence than shaking hands and would make you feel better. If a lady was to shake your penis you would love it and sometimes they do. We welcome the ladies! The same gose for guys shaking each others penis. It dosen't mean wheter you are gay or not. It just confirms and reconizes the fact that all male like sex. It would be a more manly thing to do than shaking hands.
For those who have health conserns, you take a risk when you shake hands. Wheter you shake hands or penises the regular use of baby wipes will help. Wash hands use sanitzers as needed. Taking showers regularly is always nessecary anyway.
Leave your zipper down as an indication that you rather shake penises instead of shaking hands. Shaking penises in public should not offend anyone when the penis is reconized as just another part of the body, just like the face or hand. When people stay in there right minds, there is nothing wrong with exposing any part of the body, male or female.

This topic was edited
RE: Shaking penis greeting

This is a message I am sending to all my friends to make an issue right that has been wrong for a long time. If you feel the same way then send it to your friends and start making things right locally. Soon you will find other groups and towns doing the same. The change starts with you. Enjoy it. The person who started this message is heterosexual.Why do people bother with shaking hands? Why not shake penises instead? Shaking hands dose nothing for anyone. Shaking each others penis makes us feel better. If we are to spend the time and effort into greeting each other then lets shake penises instead of shaking hands. Shaking penises is a better way of showing your appreciation. The more you show your appreciation the more you will appreciate it. Everyone masturbates, male, female, young and old. All males like sex. This is what all males have in common. As a heterosexual you can't deny that shaking penises makes more sence than shaking hands and would make you feel better. If a lady was to shake your penis you would love it and sometimes they do. We welcome the ladies! The same gose for guys shaking each others penis. It dosen't mean wheter you are gay or not. It just confirms and reconizes the fact that all male like sex. It would be a more manly thing to do than shaking hands. For those who have health conserns, you take a risk when you shake hands. Wheter you shake hands or penises the regular use of baby wipes will help. Wash hands use sanitzers as needed. Taking showers regularly is always nessecary anyway. Leave your zipper down as an indication that you rather shake penises instead of shaking hands. Shaking penises in public should not offend anyone when the penis is reconized as just another part of the body, just like the face or hand. When people stay in there right minds, there is nothing wrong with exposing any part of the body, male or female.
Doing this in most social situations may cause legal issues. Just pointing this out, due to the topic of this particular forum. It could also lead to serious physical injuries, depending on who you try it with.

This post was edited
RE: THE THREAD - Shaking penis greeting

As we met I reached out and shook hisrather large penis. He looked startled at first then he shook mypenis. He laughed and said, That is nice way to greet a friend.Both of us are straight but as we both reached out and shook eachothers penis's the second time, erections happened. I guess oneshake is sufficient
I guess after the first shake, it could turn into mutual masturbation if it goes on for much longer.

This post was edited
RE: Shaking penis greeting

The law in most jurisdictions would be very very thin on this being illegal. It would be under city bylaw health code infraction for most places because it's not illegal to take out your penis. It becomes illegal when you engage in sexual harassment or in some places overt exhibitionism. Shaking the penis is interesting because it's non sexual although I have no idea what judges might think. It is putting urine (possibly) in areas where food might be served or there is a liquor license so there is health and safety which is what most gay bars were hit with and some still are. But here is the thing. It's socially disruptive and not going to be understood in most settings as a greeting. If the greeting is between nude men in a setting for nude men then why not? Any other it is just a weird idea, most especially from clothed bodies.

This post was edited