Latest naked dare

My latest two were done just the other day.

I walked naked for over a mile on paths near my village for a dare.
My walk took me through woods and fields, returning through a
housing estate and along the main road. It was very early yesterday
morning when most people were in bed.

The second dare was to use the public urinal naked. I was told to
strip off in a cubicle, use the urinal and then go and get dressed.
I did it in the local pub last night.

This topic was edited
RE: Latest naked dare

Since then I've driven naked with all my clothes in the boot (trunk), walked naked for hours in the mountains, had my ass spanked naked by the roadside and taken two long naked hikes in the early morning- one round my village and anotherin a popular park.

This post was edited

I have hiked several miles st a public hiking trail near our national seashore. Several paths lead to the bay and you can take a swim to cool off before heading off for other paths. Met other nudes and some textiles during my hikes and never had any complaints.

This post was edited

I can't believe it was 3 years since my last input. I've done lots of naked drives and hikes since then. add the fun of standing naked by a main road or on a bridge over a motorway (Freeway). For that last one I was careful to find a bridge without Closed Circuit TV cameras nearby.

There was a particular dare on my to-do list until I actually did it last summer. I went to a drive through McDonalds and bought a burger completely naked. I actually left my house naked without any clothing or cover in the car. Then I drove through the City canter both ways to/from the McDonalds. The hardest part was setting the camera up to record the dare.

This post was edited

Done several nude drives. Some long, some short. I will drive nude to grocery store, drive around park lot looking for place to park, then dress to go into store. After sho5, i will undress, drive around lot for a bit, then leave for next stop. Last week, 2 times went thru fast food drive thru naked. Love the feeling of being nude while doing every day tasks. I'm not sure what the girl at drive thru saw, but she hsd biiiig smile on her face.

This post was edited

I drive just about everywhere naked and quite a few times flash my butt as I get out the car when I put my shorts on. I hike naked a lot also but have only come across one other hiker.

This post was edited

I'd go naked hiking with you.

This post was edited
RE:Latest naked dare

Ive just been double dog dared to go visit a friend and leave all my clothes at home. Must park at his apartment complex and walk in completely nude, during daylight hours....
Can I get out of it ?

This post was edited

Ive just been double dog dared to go visit a friend and leave all my clothes at home. Must park at his apartment complex and walk in completely nude, during daylight hours....Can I get out of it ?

Oh my! I am sure if you got out of you clothes it would be a thrill. (experience here). Just don't do it when the neighboring policeman ends his shift.

This post was edited

Ive just been double dog dared to go visit a friend and leave all my clothes at home. Must park at his apartment complex and walk in completely nude, during daylight hours....Can I get out of it ?

At this time of year daylight starts at between 4.30 and 5 am. I've walked naked around my village and the nearby city center at that time with no problems - everyone is in bed.

I regularly visit my friend driving there naked and going to his door naked too. He does the same. One time I left the apartment of a new acquaintance during the day naked. It is more difficult with apartments as there is much more chance of being seen. I was quite happy to do it but the acquaintance was very worried about what his neighbours would say.

This post was edited

Why get out of it? Unless you are surprised as I was just as a policeman got off shift at the same apartment building.

This post was edited