Lights??

Do you like to have the lights on at night when having sex, or do you prefer to have it dark? My self, I prefer to have the lights on. I like to SEE who I am having sex with, and her see me, too.

This topic was edited
RE: Lights??

Lights on is by far the best. Even better in full daylight!

This post was edited

Lights on is by far the best. Even better in full daylight!Yes, I agree. In the sunshine is BEST.

This post was edited

Lights on so i can see the dicks

This post was edited

Oh, definitely lights on. Sex in the dark with me could be hazardous to your health! It can get very wild and often does :p

This post was edited

definatly light, even if its not very much.An ex liked it in the dark, always hated not seeing her body as she reacted to the things I was doing. Managed to persuade her to let me leave the hallway light on and door open.Luckily wife enjoys the light too
lights on too for us or outdoor!!

This post was edited
RE:Lights??

We like having lights on ,but do enjoy a game of darkroom suprise

This post was edited

I agree...ON!
Love seeing her beautiful body and curves!

This post was edited

Lights on is by far the best, but!!!!!! When the lady wants to be surprised by how many guys or galls are there to pleasure her and guess who is pleasuring her then lights of and in the dark.
Mind, have a Fb that wears a blindfold so she does not know who is pleasuring her.

This post was edited

We like having lights on ,but do enjoy a game of darkroom suprise

Yes that can be such fun, esp when a few of you on the bed or floor.

This post was edited

One little twist to this question came to mind. If one member likes to have the light on, and one wants the light off, then a good compromise would be to use a strobe light. That way the light is on half the time and off half the time, depending on the flash rate it is set on. Has anyone ever had sex under a strobe light?

This post was edited