RE:Lights??

Always lights on. I like to feed all my senses, including sight.

This post was edited

Always lights on. I like to feed all my senses, including sight.

This post was edited

So one of you wants lights on and the other lights off. Simple, blindfold the one who wants lights on. They can be an exhibitionist whilst their (lights off) partner can hide from view. I wonder why (s)he would want to if they are a nudist.

And for group sex there are plusses either way. Lights on gives the perk of voyeurism - of everyone seeing the reaction as someone comes to orgasm as well as (one, or two, persons ) feeling it. Lights off gives mystery. Who are you playing with, who is playing with you and how many?

This post was edited

On, I want to be able to see what is happening

This post was edited

For making love with someone I care about, lights on definitely! Love to see the reactions I get and get feedback from my partner's facial expressions. But...an anonymous quickie in a dark room can be fun, too. I guess it's all good!

This post was edited

Yes. Lights on. :)

This post was edited

So far it looks like the lights on, has it. Apparently most folks like to SEE what's happening and I guess I can't blame them.

This post was edited

Lights on low. very sensual

Having a dimmer switch on the light can allow the adjustment of how much light is available.

This post was edited

Lights up bright until i know them by smell taste touch and feel. Then pitch black to create a non visual sensuality.

This post was edited