View Count on Threads

I have noticed a lot of the threads show zero on the views, but the post count may increase as more are added. I would figure if there were posts added, then the view count would increase also. The view count would seem to ALWAYS be higher than the post count, as there will be people viewing, but not posting. Why does the view count never change on a lot of the threads? Many of them stay at zero, but I know SOMEBODY must be viewing them, although the view count never changes.

This topic was edited
RE: View Count on Threads

The view count is still zero on this thread, so I am not sure if anybody has even looked at it since I first posted it.

This post was edited

I still have no idea if anyone has even viewed this thread, since the view count remains at zero. Why don't the view counts on these threads ever change? Some of the older threads show view counts, but I don't think those numbers are increasing any more either with additional views.

This post was edited

The view count on this thread has not increased in the three months it has been on here(still zero). I guess no one else has viewed it, yet. Or have they????

This post was edited