Gran Canaria

anyone been to Maspolamas lately?, heard the nude beaches are fantastic

This topic was edited
RE: Gran Canaria

anyone been to Maspolamas lately?, heard the nude beaches are fantasticI have not but I would love to visit

This post was edited

see my reply on tn

This post was edited

Yes I was staying at Campo De Golf, near Maspolamas Beach, walking distance past the Golf Range, Camel Rides,and found Toilet Facilities etc, plus Gr8t Hollows in the Sand surrounded by rocks to lay down in out of any Winds.There was also nice Big Dunes, and Dunes, shrubs away from the Beach with Plenty of Fun being Had by ALL, Needless to say that we had a lot of FUN too, and my Sexy Blonde g/f was always pleased to others showing ALL too

This post was edited
RE:Gran Canaria

Just returned from a week there. Got nude in the dunes on 5 days. Loads of fun going on. Had great time with a few guys. Also watched a couple having sex and a guy cumming on her tits as husband pounded her. Later saw a woman jerking guys of,f as others, including her husband, jerked too. Well worth a visit.

This post was edited
RE:Gran Canaria

I will be there from 11 mar 2017 for 2 weeks. Will be in the dunes during the day and the box (yumbo) at night, anyone else there at the same time?

This post was edited