RE:What the most guys you had sex with in one visit

I've had a lot of bathhouse and sex club experiences over many years. Depending on my mood, one night I might have my dick in 4 or 5 mouths and 2-3 asses and on another night have my mouth around 10 or 12 dicks and 3 other dicks inside my ass. Those are probably my maximums in those settings. But some of my best memories of multiples were n settings where I didn't expect it. I blew 4 guys in a row on the patio of a bar when the bartender was inside. They were 20 something guys who had come to the bar together. They were sitting in a row on a bench along the wall of the enclosed patio, they pulled out their dicks and started stroking and I went over, starting with the one on the right and worked my way down. Seemed all the more exciting to do it where it wasn't "allowed."

This post was edited
RE:What the most guys you had sex with in one visit

On a trip to Las Vegas to visit a trick I met online I wound up having sex with four other men before my trick showed up. One Bartender, a cab driver, one bar patron and a Hotel desk clerk over the course of 12 hours before my trick showed up for breakfast! Shall I go into details?

Yes, if you're still on this site and like to tell stories!

This post was edited