I am experiencing bisexually curious fantasies,thoughts,interests, and needs!?!?

Ok so I am trying to figure out and explore my sexuality and sexual interests....and to be honest i have become extremely intrigued and interested in bisexual interests/sex acts. I have learned a few things about myself by process of self exploration/stimulation... which I've liked and enjoyed....however I find that I am attracted to the idea/thought of being with a male-female couple and exploring EVEN further I.E. anal stimulation/penetration both giving and receiving, giving/receiving oral sex,and having the woman use a strap-on on me anally, as well as eating out a fresh cream pie. But I'm also nervous,anxious and honestly a little scared. What should I do???

This topic was edited
RE: I am experiencing bisexually curious fantasies,thoughts,interests, and needs!?!?

Well whatever you decide to do, only do it with folk that you feel very comfortable and safe with. Take you time to get to know them and let them get to know you and understand your situation. Have you tried on cam action with another guy, who can help you explore your interests from a safe distance. Go at your own pace, and think about each experience and how it felt for you. And don't forget it's meant to be fun, if you ain't having fun then something went wrong. Big hugs

This post was edited
RE: I am experiencing bisexually curious fantasies,thoughts,interests, and needs!?!?

Nervousness just means that you are stepping outside of your comfort zone and that is not a bad thing to to. It makes like interesting and keeps expanding ones experiences. The first step is to try and meet a couple in a public place with no expectations and just see if there is any chemistry and any connection. If there is then you can take it at a pace all three are comfortable with. If not then you both go your separate ways, no harm, no foul.Good luck with your decision making and have fun

This post was edited
RE:I am experiencing bisexually curious fantasies,thoughts,interests, and needs!?!?

Like you I am finding I am wanting to experience things with another male. But having had prostate cancer I have some erectile problems at times, also I can have an orgasm but not ejeculate. This makes me concerned about meeting up with someone. They would have to be very patient with me. Meeting up with another man both scares and excites me. I hope one day it will happen.

This post was edited
RE:I am experiencing bisexually curious fantasies,thoughts,interests, and needs!?!?

As a gay man, with many straight and married friends. I too have seen this trend amongst many men as they get older. Often, their wives have moved away from sex, or divorce happens. I have also seen men that have been gay since they were born, suddenly wanting to experience bi-sexual orgies and MF activities. I don't have a solid answer, but perhaps it is just part of our human sexuality that has been ignored or hidden. The internet allows us to explore, to voice and to learn....maybe it is allowing us to bring this area into the open.

This post was edited

I have similar feelings. problem is I am not sure how to meet someone to learn with.

This post was edited

I have similar feelings. problem is I am not sure how to meet someone to learn with.

How do you meet anyone? You go to a place to meet new people, and choose one based in your interests and needs. Here's the thing. Exploring same sex attraction is not about hooking up for anonymous or other encounters. The first steps in finding someone to explore sexually with is finding someone you like, trust and get along with. Our community didn't have this freedom in the past. We hid and we did what we could learn and grow. That's why cruising exists and why it drove a hypersexual energy in clubs and why we have stereotypes about promiscuity. Discussion groups, meet ups, social gatherings. Make some friends, and then when you have a sense of what you want to do, find a group or a partner to do it with.

I'm going to say this but no one ever listens to it. You will be inclined to take the path of least resistance, to find ways to make things as secret and private as you can and that isn't a bad idea on paper, it ends up teaching more sublimation and self denial. Be brave and be bold.

This post was edited

I had been bi my whole life... But as an adult I met a guy at an adult book store and he blew me 3 times. he told me about SQUIRT.org I now have a steady married bi FWB who I play with regularly and we have added our bi wives to our fun. We meet weekly for lunch and suck each other off.

This post was edited

I have been in that situation with a guy. He was upfront with me about his prostate and that he wouldnt ejaculate. We both had fun.

This post was edited

I was the same and acted upon it, and now wished i had started sooner

This post was edited

Personally I have found a lot of male nudists are either bi sexual or at least curious.Even if you look at profiles on here of men who claim to be straight you'll often find groups in their profile that are openly bi or gay.I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of nude beaches I've been to alone where I've not found or been approached by somebody obviously interested in playing.(I should stress as a nudist who hates the idea of our beaches being taken away because of too obvious sexual shenanigans that I have always been extremely discreet if I have played.)So yes, you could probably find someone willing to join you at a beach, but you know nothing about them. Far better to find someone on here or a specifically male website.

I enjoyed reading you're post. As a curious man myself I found your post to be teachable. Thank you

This post was edited