fun in full view in thailand

i would be visiting pattaya with my husband in jan17. we both are interested in visiting live sex show n lesbian sex show....are these shows safe for female visitos...can you please suggest where can i find or book these shows....we are also planning to stay in ramakien resort ...but we will not hv sex with others but we both would love to have sex with each other...my husband has a fantasy to fuck me infront of many people but we are worried about my safety as woman...the viewrs may become aggresive...is ramakien safe n right place for this ...please suggest...where can we hv this fun or where can my husband fulfill his fantascy.... even i hv a fantascy to take full nude bath in sea in day time infron of all...and hv sex with husband on beach ..how can i fulfill my dream in thailand...pl suggest pointwise...where can we get the body massage in nude on beach right infront of people...is it possible to perform sex during live sex show on stage with my husband....is there any resort in pattaya where we can have sex live infront of people without being harmed. .

This topic was edited
No replies yet.