Le Clean (Riom - Puy de-Dome - Auvergne - France)

I like " The Clean " in Riom (Puy-de-Dme) although I expressed myself on this blog about the reservations I had to wet clubs. My taste for lingerie are not there for nothing in its reserves.

But " The Clean " new formula has convinced me that moisture was not contradictory to libertinism. A small accident, not serious, convinced me that the hot tub was good for my legs and a vigorous scrub in the hammam that it could be fun (although glasses clouded by steam does not encourage voyeurism)

" The Clean " has become one of my " hot spots " favorites.

It's been ten years that I frequent this club but never so hard that lately. In the evening, most of the time, but the afternoon had the reputation of being hot, he'll have to check one day, but I can not do everything, administer the site, exit the club and living in " the real life . "

AF ... (the boss) and C ... (the bartender), as nice and friendly one than the other, I have a confession. I do not run after women or couples. Yesterday, I tried to follow a couple (but I'm still out of season), to see a group of men masturbating saw him coming and turning between hugs corners does not inspire me .... And since I do not live like a predator or a tourist, I broke. This means that I do not relieve my gonads every night. My definition of libertarianism does not include " dump balls " as an end in itself. I wait patiently (my motto is "Patience is the cardinal virtue of the libertine") that femlme, a couple, group, invited me, chat with me, we exchanged a glass, that I (or ) compliments, she or they compliment me back. This does not always happen, but when it happens, I know I made a step forward in my life libertine.

Smile

Age lead to disadvantages. I experienced yesterday. A transvestite mistress and her subject. A nice couple of " They " because despite his square shoulders, the young woman at the well developed clitoris was very appetizing. A little more than lingerie and he was cute as its centerpiece, the red mini skirt and black headband hiding a small chest that I like. Why did he had to " him she 'me balance" My mistress is not interested in more than 35 years . "
In practice, it seems that this is not the case, but I had already broken. Youth who wants to experience should pay more attention to old. I do not speak for me, but for that of all those who benefit from long experience, can to benefit the young.

Evidence

Although thirties, it is not improvised mistress. Must be Made his debut and all the mistresses informed that I knew were all, without exception, mature women who lived.
" You made your debut, suffer, my dear, listen to some advice from an old .... This will prevent you from having to run after a subject who had been the coach of the club before you. Punish you, no doubt, but know that the first to be punished, it is you who have not mastered the situation. Nothing wrong with that when you start. But if you long Start the you do not correct you . "
We'll see you again, I hope .... And I want a punishment to you . "

Anger

With two young men (well significantly younger than me) who claimed that " kiss " barebacking is better than. Who laughed quality condoms 70s when I told them that the technologies that condoms were ultra-fine today, they could have the fruit taste, they could be structured for fun partner . No, without a condom is better. I have chosen to push a rant. I just reminded them, a privilege of age, I had worked after 1981 in a "radio called free " associated with the Filloux law Gilda Metropolitan (magazine Actuel ) and Frequency Gay ) (Magazine The Gay Pied ) and after 1984 I went almost every 15 days Pere Lachaise or other cemeteries around Paris. They left for this event. I hope I have broken their atmosphere .... But I'm not thinking about that either.

I do not have " played " and yet, Clean, it was a very good evening.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.