Whats the secret to a huge load?

I have wondered for a while what is the deal with guys who shoot huge loads? There aren't any drugs out there that add quantity to your sperm count that I have found. Cantaloupe Melon is good and I have used it... adds quite a bit to my ejaculation. Are there any other diets/recipes/secrets to serving up a bowl full of cum??

This topic was edited
RE:Whats the secret to a huge load?

yeah I'd like to know as well, I have heard that adding zinc to your diet (i.e. vitamins helps to build up volume, also abstaining from wanking and sex can make you shoot more when you do.

This post was edited

yeah I'd like to know as well, I have heard that adding zinc to your diet (i.e. vitamins helps to build up volume, also abstaining from wanking and sex can make you shoot more when you do.

This post was edited

I am not certain abstention from wanking is always a culprit. We had friends that produced thick heavy loads all the time, we had wanked him, sucked him off and he fucked both of us, the only difference was his pressure and force diminished in 4 cums on one evening. Believe me, we were in heavy and a sloppy mess!

This post was edited

I've always shot a huge load. Doesn't seem to matter what I eat or how often I shoot.

This post was edited

A good edge, a few hours will always make my load huge. feel free to kik me at da027 and ill share a vid

This post was edited

A few tricks...

Water. Lots of water.

Celery. I'm not kidding. Eat several stalks before sex.

Zinc.

Lecithin.

There are other supplements I've yet to try out there, but I tend to prefer all natural.

Also drink watermelon juice to help with cock hardness and pineapple juice for cum sweetness. :)

This post was edited

I've tried zinc supplements but didn't really notice a change. Just drink lots of water and edge. 2+ hours of edging get me to shoot massive loads

This post was edited

Pineapple Juice for sure as it makes my man milk sweet to the taste!

This post was edited

mmmmm she makes it sound so sexy

This post was edited