RE:Exposing yourself on cam

does everyone agree a true exhibitionist when on cam will expose All of them - head to toe or at least face and cock, i like watching cams but i enjoy watching a cam more if while watching them jerk i can see they're face too. sound is also good my speaker and mike suck as a older computer but i like showing everything.showing totally all on cam must be soo excited... but as a younger like i am little scary,little shy....

looked at your profile hot body hope you start camming here, you only live once and only young once. wish they had computer back when i was in my 20's.

This post was edited

I always show everything on cam - why bother otherwise ???
I also love to get private messages and get even more horney when you go into private chat with somebody
Got to have the south d on as well
Cum on cam is just great - even had a meet up as a result of a cam session

This post was edited

Yes, i do enjoy exposing myself on cam!
But to me its like a ritual: get everything ready, strip naked, make sure that I am home alone as I really do enjoy edging for hours.

Love receiving private messages when on cam, want my viewers to tell me what to do or how they would like to use me for their pleasure.
And I find it an extra huge turn on when guys on true nudists tell me that they enjoyed my naughty show on here :-)

Even if I am not camming right now I am always up for a horny chat when you see me online. so don't be shy, just send a pm

This post was edited

Hi my - we - I will look out for you in the chat room - nice cock man

This post was edited

Yeah.. as an exhibitionist I guess (being a nudist!) It's the next best thing to vein in nude company on a naturist beach.

I love to be naked on cam and put on a good show.

I look forward to pvt chats....I don't accept them all but I'll pick and choose who I speak to and cam with.....but it is exciting to get ready for a fun cam session with like minded others .

I don't always cum.....(as in i dont akways want to cum) so I'd we do cam, don't be disappointed and for goodness sake don't take it personally!

I'd also say in cam situations I'm more exhibionist than voyeur.....I do like to see you playing along. Copying my moves, acknowledge I'm there watching you and some chat if you can but seeing a guy cum isn't the main objective for me. It's more that I like to see and appreciate your cock, tel you why I like it, see you get hard, talk about what we might do.....if you spurt that's fine but as with my own orgasm, it's not what I necessarily seek from a cam session.

Yes.....it's a thrill. Let's do it soon! :-)

This post was edited

Also an exhibitionist. Always nude when on this and similar sites, and like to cam with others.

This post was edited

me being an exhibitionist i like showing my fully naked body on cam, and making audience happy. i am a cam girl, i do cam shows on chaturbate, my profile is ducky4fucky. i have done caming twice on this site and got a big audience yaay. but i cant go on chat anymore beacuse of the moderators biases hmmm. but follow me on chaturbate, i sow all you want, my dick, my nipples, my ass, my pussy, everything. i am there to please.

This post was edited

As an exhibitionist I am always naked on cam in the chat room and enjoy showing ALL of my body - but I'm not into masturbation.

This post was edited

feeling exactly the same. As a true exhib.

This post was edited

As an exhibitionist I am always naked on cam in the chat room and enjoy showing ALL of my body - but I'm not into masturbation.

I should have added that I'm often on chaturbate as well.

This post was edited