RE:Exposing yourself on cam

I like your style my friend haha. I also love it too. I once lost a dare to get naked near the golden gate bridge and it was oddly more of a win than a lost haha

This post was edited

I very much enjoy the anticipation as well as the session. I have to plan ahead since I live with others. But just knowing there is a time coming up where I can cam makes me horny. The day of my planned session I like to shave smooth. I like to start camming with my undies on but never seem to keep them on very long. As soon as I can I set up my cam, confirm a good picture quality and begin.

I like to cam with others who are on cam also. I chat while I cam and am polite to my visitors. I enjoy their comments. I tend to go slow as I know the longer you are on, the more viewers you will have but also watching the clock. Hate to be surprised by people returning home.

I also like to check and see how close to the top my page is. Once I get hard, I try to stay hard. Eventually, there is no holding back and I blast off.

A few weeks ago, I was on for 3 hours and had 60 people watching at the end. It felt great.

This post was edited

I do not have a working cam now, but enjoy watching.........................

This post was edited

I have several here that I cam with regularly such a turn on as we chat back and forth, also have several who won't cam that watch me as I cam im a firm believer if you turn your cam on here everyone is free to watch it pisses me off if I turn on someone cam to view and they block me or demand I turn my cam on other than turning off their cam completely they shouldn't have a pick and choose choice.

This post was edited

I find being naked on cam here to be a fun way to express myself. I usually hope that someone will see me and ask to cam2cam with me for a more private and personal experience. I am glad to just chat while on cam as well.

This post was edited

Very enjoyable. Started getting naked at 15. with 23 guys in a 9 head commune shower after gym class. It got easy fast so I would try to be first in and last out.

This post was edited

I like to show off ALL my body on cam including some silly cock and pre-cum string tricks but I don't masturbate or anything like that.
Unfortunately on one occasion I accidentally ejaculated when trying to bring my cock to full erection.

This post was edited

John,
I think you would have broke the internet if all your fans from all your sites logged on to watch you flow.
How do we find you on cam?

This post was edited

OMG this so true I get excited when i know I will have some block of time to get on a cam show off. I do the same thing watching the numbers change of who is watching me and checkout their profiles. It keep s me so erect longer than most anything. I need to seen.

This post was edited

OMG this so true I get excited when i know I will have some block of time to get on a cam show off. I do the same thing watching the numbers change of who is watching me and checkout their profiles. It keep s me so erect longer than most anything. I need to seen.

This post was edited