Extreme bikinis... Where to wear some ? Are you wearing some ?

I love to be naked at home and in all places where I can. I usually feel a little horny just at the beginning, getting the habits of this great comfort.

I also have at home a few extreme bikinis from dubio (dubiobikinis, look at the men extreme bikinis).
What I have are : Cage extreme string bikini, triple play (amazing feeling), Embrace extreme thong bikini.

I am wearing them sometimes at home. I was wondering where we can wear this in public, like on a beach, without the fear of being horny.
It's definitely a show up of your genitals, and a pleasure for your feelings too.

So, any idea where this can be accepted ?
Also, have you already seen someone in these kind of outfits ?

Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:Extreme bikinis... Where to wear some ? Are you wearing some ?

Maybe a beach where there are lots of people? If they are not see thru shouldn't be a problem. I know one place I go to, it would not be a problem, as you see all kinds and it a clothing optional public lake. No real issues of being hard or not, unlike real nudist places.

This post was edited

Maybe a beach where there are lots of people? If they are not see thru shouldn't be a problem. I know one place I go to, it would not be a problem, as you see all kinds and it a clothing optional public lake. No real issues of being hard or not, unlike real nudist places.

This post was edited

Having checked out the Web site - firstly they all look great plus they have some amazing cock rings.
I think that this type of thing needs a good sized cock to carry it off - as can be seen in the models they use.
I am 100% certain that all of them could be worn on any nude beach as I always see lots of guys sporting cock rings and piercings and all these are is a bit more e fun or just the same as so many cock ring combos.
Would certain ally be OK on Playalinda in FL and on my last trip to Sites in Spain they would be perfectly acceptable - would also be a great conversation starter.

This post was edited

Having checked out the Web site - firstly they all look great plus they have some amazing cock rings.I think that this type of thing needs a good sized cock to carry it off - as can be seen in the models they use.I am 100% certain that all of them could be worn on any nude beach as I always see lots of guys sporting cock rings and piercings and all these are is a bit more e fun or just the same as so many cock ring combos.Would certain ally be OK on Playalinda in FL and on my last trip to Sites in Spain they would be perfectly acceptable - would also be a great conversation starter.

Hi, Thanks for your answer... I should try Playalinda beach, could be nice!
How to access Playalinda ? Is it free to go, any fees entering the park ?
I can't wait to try...

Thanks for your thought on these models...

This post was edited

Have a look online, these are not only see-thru, in fact, it's open on your genitals. It's just an maintain with strips mostly. Like the feeling.

This post was edited

I hear the day rates have risen to $10 a day for both Apollo and Playalinda.
Still a deal for the super nice beach you get.

Later,

This post was edited

I checked that site! Great extreme gear, wish I could get that in New Zealand. I have modified stuff to make my own. Where to wear.....not much chance in public here unfortunately, but local gay club has undies nights and perfect for that. I do enjoy wearing!!!

This post was edited

I agree - extreme bikinis from dubio are very hot. I have several and have worn them on nude beaches - they always attract attention. They not only feel wonderful to wear they show off your cock and balls very nicely. One of my favorites is https://www.dubiobikinis.com/Trap-Extreme-String-Bikini. Also a favorite is https://www.dubiobikinis.com/Comet-Two-Tone-Extreme-Bikini which spreads your balls very nicely. Enjoy.

This post was edited

I have a few from koala swimmer that I enjoy wearing at Hedo II!

This post was edited

Apparently you can wear some extreme stuff around South Beach Miami

https://www.flickr.com/photos/7989287@N08/

This post was edited