RE:Trimix injections for erections

Is Trimix marketed in America only. I'm an Aussie, and i've been using Caverject for years. It works perfectly for me using the 20Mg prescription.

Ask a urologist who is gay or bi (they tend to be more understanding) to request their clinic prepare it for you. It has to be custom made as it is not a branded drug but three other drugs used for entirely different purposes that when injected in small amounts in the penis produce an erection that is localized and not systemic or that has contraindications or hypertension or cardio risks. Caverject is two drugs and different chemically, and more expensive. T mix is about 3 bucks a bone for most men. It is only available in Toronto for example from two hospital labs and not always in supply. BUT what works is what is best and glad you get the results you want...for comparison though, t mix is 3 ml for me to get the right dose, that's 3 mg so drastically less drug, 20 mg of tmix would be a trip to emergency with raging priapism.

This post was edited

I take Trimix. I have it set up for a 2.5 hour erection and it works great. Go to a men's clinic for it or to a Urologist. The injection is painless.

This post was edited

Also would be interested in trying Trimix Injections. Question, is the injection given directly to the onis, or in the butt ?

Directly in the penis and it requires some degree of training and teaching to get it right. It hurts a little but nothing that bad when you get over any fear or hesitation. It's important to learn to do it yourself, so you never have to rely on someone else, because that someone else may not always be competent.

This post was edited