Trying to make thing more exciting in my love life in the bed room !

So my boy friend and me boy like girls and he always find them but hear the thing. I do all the work and they are not very good looking and turn me on to wear i would want them. I want to find someone who turn me on and him both an is exciting and can not only plesure me but him. But not always me doing all the work because it always me and believe me when i say i am a giver i am to both women and to my man i keep him ver satisfied in that departmentnnt but i have needs too and i like a girl to satisfie me not saying my man does not do that but hey every nice in awhile it nice to have that girl to make you have a amazing orgasum

This topic was edited
RE:Trying to make thing more exciting in my love life in the bed room !

Have you mentioned that to him? sometimes a little back and forth talking goes a long ways.
Good luck,

This post was edited
RE:Trying to make thing more exciting in my love life in the bed room !

So my boy friend and me boy like girls and he always find them but hear the thing. I do all the work and they are not very good looking and turn me on to wear i would want them. I want to find someone who turn me on and him both an is exciting and can not only plesure me but him. But not always me doing all the work because it always me and believe me when i say i am a giver i am to both women and to my man i keep him ver satisfied in that departmentnnt but i have needs too and i like a girl to satisfie me not saying my man does not do that but hey every nice in awhile it nice to have that girl to make you have a amazing orgasum

I am curious, what is "all the work" and he finds them yes how much work is that (I had this issue with my bf but I was underestimating how much time he put into that and I was sure he wasn't thinking of me all the time and he wasn't but we agreed to have one of his one of mine etc? I am asking because I think this is separate from the next issue which is more complicated. I don't mean to question how you feel here that is totally valid I just want to understand whether to say, hey, you're 100% right, or there's a balance between you both (usually the most likely thing but... not always), or he is 100% in the right (I don't think I have seen this but, again, could be). So, first things first, your orgasm is your orgasm. I know what you want and that's reasonable but...before her and before him and before anything if you need to cum you need to take that in for yourself. You matter. Your pleasure does and I know hon, I know how much fun it is to be a giver cause I am one, but my orgasm went bye bye too, and it stayed gone. I had to rehab myself. Two years and it was really tough.

So, don't get to that point or even close. First thing, get him to hear you, and share a bit in the choosing. He is naturally somewhat afraid of this because it makes him not necessary in his mind just a little bit. So what needs to happen is he needs to be part of the two of you doing your thing with you at the center and him guiding it along and making it better which I am sure, sure is possible. But...just cause you choose don't mean she will work out (the worst, because you cant complain and you still didnt come so I hope that doesnt happen). I also think many men can learn from women about cunnilingus cause I can do two or three clitoral and two or three vaginal orgasms for a lady in a pretty short amount of time, its called paying her all the attention and following her body language, forplay and pressure, speed, touch from light to harder...ok so now I want to eat pussy lol. But I get the whole sexy woman getting you off thing totally do.

What is most important is that you are feeling like you are not getting your needs met and that is something he should know. I would just say it like that, this is how I am feeling and I would like to have this experience with you and a third will you help me, I am kinda having a hard time with getting around this, and maybe you could support the scene like... or he can make a suggestion, I used to "spy" from the closet when my ex had a twink and I was not into twinks unless they were trashy as fk in which case come on over lol. but I would be in there in the dark, watching in a suit and beating off silently and light up a cigar near the end, which the guest would smell and hed be like... what's that?

At some point I would jump out and yell "caught you, you cheating bastard", puffing smoke red faced and then say "what have we here", there would be a mild terror around the cigar and my anger then I would scoop him up kiss him on the forehead and say "time to sit on daddy (54 and twink 30 just adults despite the words) and drop him onto my ex's cock and look in his eyes and say ride his cock like a good cheating bitch that's it moan, moan for me oh slutty boi get me off too, and shit like that and he would be going sideways with pleasure (we vetted the fantasies and experience for these ones) and that would be that. There's a hundred variations there and it doesnt have to be a surprise which is much for some people... but you know what kind of scenarios might make you happier than others, the secret is to give him "authority" but make sure its not going to stop your gravy train from coming in. I also got tied the fk up and made to watch sometimes too, but I may be a big hoe (shhhh lol)

This post was edited