LOVE TO MASTURBATE

Whatever you want to call it; masturbation, wanking, jerking or jacking off, I love to do it... I do it at least once a day, preferably more... I do it anywhere I can without getting arrested; at home (usually on cam), at work, in the car, at the park, in public restrooms, adult movie theaters, adult bookstores... If I can find a safe spot, I love to get naked (or as close to it as I can get) and stroke my penis until I cum... I love to do it alone, with a buddy, or in groups... It is SO hot... I also have sex, but stroking is just as much fun... Care to join me?... I love to cam here, on skype or at bateworld.com... I prefer it with audio, because chat turns me on... I will show as much as you want to see, and if you have something special you like, let me know... I have very few "stops" once I am horny, hard and on cam... My id on all sites is the same as here: hrdwdwkr ... Cum on... Let's have some fun... Kevin Love

This topic was edited
RE:LOVE TO MASTURBATE

I am with you on all of those you mentioned :-) I love to masturbate every day, I have always had a very high sex drive so I need to cum at least 2 or 3 times every day, and I love nothing more than others seeing me full face naked and enjoying myself:-)

This post was edited

Yes, I'm totally dedicated to masturbation, I just love doing it but I do like to have plenty of time to devote to it, so a quick wank is not good enough. So I might go for several days before I have the time to indulge myself in a long and leisurely masturbation session. By which time I am really anxious to cum.

This post was edited

very hot like to read what others say and do. Masturbating just gets better

This post was edited

very hot like to read what others say and do. Masturbating just gets better

This post was edited

As I work from home I have the wonderful opportunity of being able to masturbate when ever I like....... I know that I am very lucky!!

This post was edited

I do it almost daily

This post was edited

Masturbation is so hot, even better to do it in front of someone, for example live or webcam

This post was edited

I would rather masturbate with friends or strangers than have oral or anal sex... By far!

Totally into "The Bate".

A/B

This post was edited

I love to masturbate, do it every day. Its great

This post was edited

Absolutely agree, in fact I've got a hand full of hard-on right now! Love to jackoff with other like-minded people, preferably in person!

This post was edited