RE:What do you prefer when receiving anal sex?

I like it to be long AND thick!

This post was edited

I like thick but long and thick is what I really love. Unless the guy can last for a good while theres no sense in getting naked. I can cum from a big long, thick cock, now if one can make me cum twice.

This post was edited

I agree any size as long as they can get it in an definitely bareback so feel everything an them shooting there cum deep inside me. An the more the better.

This post was edited

Is it length or diameter?feeeling his desire to get into me deep and his urgency and loss of control. i love cock of any size in me.

This is spot on for me. I love the experience of being penetrated but the euphoria comes more from sensing the urgency and desire that the top brings to the encounter. We're in rut, we're in the zone. If he's panting, I'm taking whatever he's got.

This post was edited

I enjoy the five inches for penetration! Easier to accommodate and enjoy the in and out motion rubbing my prostate. Prefer on my back so I can see the expression on his face when unloading in me.

This post was edited

I enjoy the five inches for penetration! Easier to accommodate and enjoy the in and out motion rubbing my prostate. Prefer on my back so I can see the expression on his face when unloading in me.

That's the same for me!

This post was edited

Prefer largest and longest cock
More bigger is more hotter

This post was edited

I definitely like the feeling of a nice long cock up my ass - one that can go in deeply and massage the prostate.

This post was edited

I like 'em thick, so girth over length. Give me a beer can or fire plug any day !!!

This post was edited

anal is a journey and I love getting owned used spread drilled reamed all the deeper fucking each cock brings as I become more of a slut for cock. Getting fucked is one of life's most wonderful experiences as a man. I ADORE anal any way it comes

So do I !!!!

This post was edited