RE:What do you prefer when receiving anal sex?

I've tried several times to bottom but only been successful once or twice. I'm good when i use toys on myself, but in real life it just doesn't work. I'm real good with long thin dildoes and that's what I'd like up my ass - a guy's real, long and thin boner. Short ones are good too! just nothing thick

This post was edited

Me too. Cum fuck me!

This post was edited

As long as I'm not split open I love feeling full of cock.

This post was edited

I mostly top, but when I am getting fucked, I like a man who takes his time to rim me and ensure I'm fully relaxed before entering me. I like a slow soft sensuous fuck rather than hard fast piston fucking, I don't enjoy that. I'm not good with dildos, I just find them uncomfortable and I rarely like fingers in me but tongue and cock bring it on.

This post was edited

I prefer a thick cock, beer can cock. To me a thick cock feels better, but I wouldnt turn down a long cock...lol

This post was edited

I LOVE TO SUCK HIS COCK, BEND OVER THE BED LET HIM LUBE US BOTH....THEN GET FUCKED LONG AND HARD AND THEN TAKE HIS HOT LOADINMY ASS!

This post was edited

Ill take a nice thick cut cock anytime. Ive had 9 that was pretty thick. I prefer 5-7 maybe 7 1/2 as long as it is thick. I love playing with guys I know and trust so they do me bare I love feeling full of cock and cum.

This post was edited

I prefer starting with a normal size one then working my way up. Thicker usually works better for me than longer. It's best if you already have a load of cum in your hole so you can take more and more cocks.

This post was edited

prefer length but not to long in a nice passionate sex with man whos knows how to use it regardless of length or width

This post was edited

This is a question almost impossible to answer since there is so much pleasure to be had from a very long cock and as much pleasure from a very thick one. If I absolutely had to choose, I would choose thickness. The girth of a man's hard cock forcing my hole to open wider to accept it is an incredible pleasure. I have had some very very long cocks inside me and I have loved them but if I had only one choice I would pick a fat beautiful cock, bare of course, pumping inside me and delivering a load deep in me.

This post was edited