I met a guy on Craigslist who said that he was a heavy cummer.

Because he said so, doesn't make it so. He came to my house, he got naked and he straddled my waist. I was already nude. He began to stroke his cock and was edging himself when he got close to cumming. Finally he began to shoot and he shot 15 long ribbons of cum on my chest, my face, my shoulders and in my mouth and then he was still cumming as I took his cock into my mouth. I was drenched in cum and he was still cumming as I was sucking his cock.
I was making a high definition digital video of the action( I always make videos of me when I am sucking a cock) and I counted all his cum shots.
When some sees that video they are all in disbelief and think that I doctored the video. I didn't. It was incredible. I have tried to get him back but at least I have the movie.

This topic was edited
RE:I met a guy on Craigslist who said that he was a heavy cummer.

A link to that vid would be very welcome as winter approaches.

This post was edited

would love to see the video wow must be so hot

This post was edited

Yea please share that video!

This post was edited

I would love to share the video, but my face is the primary feature and I'm never comfortable sharing face pictures on the internet especially when my face is full of someone's cock. If you're ever in Southwest Florida, let me know and I'll be more than happy to show you all my videos.

This post was edited

I knew a guy in the army like that. All he had to do was think about something and he started leaking pre-cum even when soft and he was at work. He wore extra padding in his underwear because of that. He would have a continuous stream of pre-cum while playing, enough that two bodies could cover themselves enough to frot easy. When he did finally cum, it was several long ropes. Then he was ready to do the same in about 2 hours.

This post was edited

That's the kind of Serviceman I want protecting this great country!

This post was edited