How about making a List of "ALL" the Clothing Optional Resorts ....in North America.

There are plenty of Nude Resorts and Nude Beaches, that we can all go to.....but....finding a Clothing Optional Resort, is just a little harder to do.
Nude Resorts are OK.....IF.....you do not care at all, whether or not you have a Sexy Tan Line......to Show Off .....or to Show for all of that Hard Work and all of those LONGGGGGG Hours spent Baking in the Sun.....and all of the Dollars spent at your Resort of choice, in order to get that Tan.
Some people just don't care about Tan Line.....but.....since we live in a Cold Damp Sunless climate......we are wanting to Hang On to and actually SEE that Tan....that we have worked so hard to get, by having Tan Lines.
A Clothing Optional Resort, lets us both BAKE in the Sun.....while wearing our Tiny Sexy little G Strings ( Yup.....both me and him ) which lets us SEE and SHOW OFF our Tans....for months to "CUM".
Where as these people, who Love to Tan totally Nude.......have NO THING......to Show.....where there Tam started and ended.....once they start to Fade.......they have Nothing to show for all of that Time and Money spent....working to get those Sexy Tans.
It piss's us off......it really does.......that we are Forced to be Totally Nude......at these Nude Resorts.....in spite of paying good money to be there....when we are working on our Tans.
Hey....we are Hard Core Swingers..... soooooo being Naked to us, is NO BIG DEAL at all "YAWN".........so being NUDE at a Nude Resort......we are all for.........BUT......when we are Tanning.......we WANT and NEED that Tan Line........while we are out of the Pool or while we are not walking around.
If we get up......or if we jump in the pool.......we have no issue with being Nude or with Slipping Off our Tiny G Strings......but.....when we are minding our own business ...laying in our Loungers and Reading quietly by the side of the pool......what the F#@K is the Big Deal?.......We figure that every Nude Resort......should have the option of being Nude or wearing a G String while Tanning.
Its our Holiday in the SUN........if we are wanting Tan Lines......while Tanning.......why not?
Like I say......if we get in the pool or get up to walk any where......of course......the G Strings would CUM off.
Seeing HOT Tiny Little G String Tan Lines.........looks soooooo Frigging HOT and SEXY......on anyone!
So having said all of that......lets compile a List of Clothing Optional Resorts......that everyone knows of or can think of.
The only one that we know of in California is the "New" Terra Cotta Inn located right in Palm Springs.
There is Sea Mountain and Desert Sun in Palm Springs.....but......both of these places require everyone to be Nude......"No G Strings" Allowed!
Even if it is that "Time of Month" for the Ladies.......they still require the Ladies to be Totally Nude!?!
Now "THAT"........is just unfair.... for the Ladies.
So......lets hear if you can help us out......with other Clothing Optional Resorts that you actually know of.
Terra Cotta in Palm Springs is the only one that we know of......in California.
Are there any Clothing Optionals in Arizona?
Mexico?
Florida?
Or in any other Tropical Locations that you know of?
No......They do not have to be Swingers Resorts....as those are few and far between, and where ever there is a Nude Resort or a Clothing Optional Resort........at least 65% of everyone there.....will be a Swinger.....whether they admit it or not......There are always Swingers where ever Nude Adults gather and hang out at.
True Fact!

This topic was edited
RE:How about making a List of "ALL" the Clothing Optional Resorts ....in North America.

Although it is far from tropical there is a nice place in Washington state called Lake Associates Recreation Club ( LARC ) I have been there a few times and really enjoy it. Clothing optional.

This post was edited
RE:How about making a List of "ALL" the Clothing Optional Resorts ....in North America.

I understand where you are coming from regarding your tan lines but I will just try making one point.
shouldn't there be a nudity required place since there are so dam many other places that require clothing? I am just saying that I believe that there should be some place to be nude with other people. This also helps to eliminate the gawkers that are only there to stare.

This post was edited