sad but true

Montery Ca , At one time had 5 bookstores Now they are 2. And neither are the fun places they used to be.' In the store in Salinas The booths are right in front of the front counter and watched by the clerk And security guard. They closed off the backroom and closed the restroom off from customers.

The other had 5 " new owners " and while they can see the booths at least they have glory holes.
they show bland movies in the theatre now.

before the changes in the theater, Any thing went . I sucked and drank a LOT of cum and had my ass plowed many a time. and plowed and ate ass . small orgies where a common thing.
can't do that anymore sad but true

This topic was edited
RE:sad but true

I knew Monterey well as I did 3 months of training while stationed at nearby Fort Ord. It is sad the way closing that base was handled, it was a great location.

This post was edited
RE:sad but true

Montery Ca , At one time had 5 bookstores Now they are 2. And neither are the fun places they used to be.' In the store in Salinas The booths are right in front of the front counter and watched by the clerk And security guard. They closed off the backroom and closed the restroom off from customers.The other had 5 " new owners " and while they can see the booths at least they have glory holes.they show bland movies in the theatre now.before the changes in the theater, Any thing went . I sucked and drank a LOT of cum and had my ass plowed many a time. and plowed and ate ass . small orgies where a common thing.can't do that anymore sad but true

Sad I really love sleazy trashy bookstores for the reasons listed.

This post was edited