I was blindfolded

My buddy and I met on another social media. We were both really horny and we chatted a bit before he came over to my place. The door was unlocked and he came in and walked into my bedroom and found me naked, blindfolded and bent over the bed. His first reaction was "OH FUCK YEAH!". I heard him taking his clothes off but he couldn't help playing with my hole. He even licked it a couple of times before he got completely naked.
I could tell by touching him that he had a great physique. He was muscular and tight everywhere. He also had a nice sized cut cock.

While he was taking his clothes off he kissed and licked my ass. He tongue fucked me and then he finger fucked me alternating for what seemed like an hour. I fucking loved it! I was moaning and urging him on the whole time. He finally crawled on top of me and while rubbing his cock in my crack he kissed my neck and my ear and said that he thought I had one of the hottest asses he has seen in a very long time.

At this point I was fucking hard as a rock, still bent over the bed face down. I told him that if he kept doing what he was doing, my ass was all his. He told me "You bet that sweet ass is all mine and I'm going to fuck you crazy !" He continued to kiss and lick his way down my back to the top of my ass and then started to softly bite my ass cheeks one then the other and then another lick at my hole. He then moved down my right leg and then my left doing the same. This whole time, his finger was fucking my very wet hole until he entered two fingers. He would pull his fingers out and suck them clean before spreading my cheeks and rimming me again.

Finally he grabbed the lube (water soluble all natural) and two finger fucked me to open me up further before he fucked me. He crawled back on my back again rubbing his cock in my crack and whispered in my ear as he was kissing me and said "I'm going to fuck you like this then I'm going to turn you over on your back and I'm going to fuck you again. Once I've unloaded in your ass, I'm going to clean you up with my tongue and then I'm going to kiss your mouth and when I get hard again I'm going to fuck you again". And he did!

Three times he fucked me and each time in between he licked and cleaned my ass and then would kiss me very passionately. When he gave me his 3rd load, I was on my knees on the bed and as his load was dripping out of my ass he grabbed my cock and started jacking me off. It didn't take long but before I could shoot that first drop he was there with his mouth and got every last drop. I laid down on my stomach as he cleaned and licked his load off me one more time.

It had been almost two hours when he finally told me that he had to go and that he would be back. I guess he travels for work and is rarely in Seattle but fortunately we have managed to connect several times. It's the same thing each time and I fuckin LOVE it! And you know what? I have never seen his face and don't want to.

This topic was edited
RE:I was blindfolded

I also want the man like him.

This post was edited