BROMLEY """" NAKED & FREE """" HOME NUDIST GROUP BR1 3TS. For bisexual & gay guys / girls / couples.......nigel.bush27@gmail.com

HI ALL....IM NIGEL, 63 5FT-10IN, 16ST, COCK 6" 6" SHAVEN....SEEKING BI,OR GAY GUY 26. to 35, slim body, cock 8" to 15" SHAVEN

This topic was edited
RE:BROMLEY """" NAKED & FREE """" HOME NUDIST GROUP BR1 3TS. For bisexual & gay guys / girls / couples.......nigel.bush27@gmail.com

15 inch that would be a sight to see -touch or other explore, i'm curious how long the longest cock is

This post was edited
RE:BROMLEY """" NAKED & FREE """" HOME NUDIST GROUP BR1 3TS. For bisexual & gay guys / girls / couples.......nigel.bush27@gmail.com

Hi Gabare. I had one that was a full 12 long and very well proportioned. That was so exciting to play with and suck. I did oral on him and his 8.5 boyfriend for awhile then they lined up to fuck me. First the foot long then his lover. I had to have more of the 12 so while he fucked me again his lover was behind him fucking him. When we got a good rhythm going we all exploded and laid in a pile exhausted. What an afternoon delight!
wow i can only deep throat 5 inches with 12 inches i would need someone to share the other 7 inches i just can't imagine, as for anal i'd want to start with the 8.5 cock in my ass followed by the 12 inch in case i don't survive i'd have at least experienced both.

This post was edited