PUBLIC MEN'S ROOM COCK WATCHER

Ever since I can remember using public bathrooms, I remember being fascinated by the variety of penises you could see... Maybe, because I was a late bloomer, I cannot help looking at men's cocks, and the sight of them protruding from an open fly (especially when pissing) makes me hard... So, I was always a voyeur... And once i hit puberty, I became an exhibitionist, too... I am proud of my penis, and love showing it off... I love hauling it out of my pants (I unzip, unbuckle and display it all cock, bush and balls) for anyone to see... Usually, before long it is either partially or fully hard, and if someone is looking, I will give it a tug or two... If the watching continues, I will openly masturbate at the urinal... Always hoping my "watcher" will join in the fun and give me something to watch, as well.

This topic was edited
RE:PUBLIC MEN'S ROOM COCK WATCHER

I also like to look at the guys by my side in the urinals and myself take my whole cock out for anyone to see.

This post was edited

I'm discrete but I love seeing penises. Having mine seen too. The ability to look honest and curious at a crotch and then move on is rare yet we should all be able to. I feel that we need more penis exposure and exchange and venues to do it.

This post was edited

I totally agree with you men. Fascination started for me when I was young. Still remember the first time I saw a man with a large penis stroking at the urinal for me to see (i was in my early 20s)

I still love showing and looking. Its always exciting to find a man who obviously wants other men to see his penis.

This post was edited

I don't know why we don't show off in private get togethers and bars and other spaces. for me wanting to see penis is communication and carnal needs.

This post was edited

I can remember being too shy to ever even enter the boys rest room in high school, but after I started to GA Tech, I had to go once in a while and what a revelation. I have always loved seeing men's penises anywhere I could, but in the restrooms watching guys pee was such a thrill for me.
I found a stall in one of the larger rest rooms on campus where I could look down the row of urinals (without partitions) from my seat on the toilet and watch guy after guy walk in and urinate or sometimes play with himself and a few times actually jack off. A few guys noticed me watching and would turn themselves toward my stall and give me a real show. And two or three times the guys actually approached the unlatched door of my stall and offered me a proud, hard penis to service. And you can bet I did. Anytime that I had time between classes, I could be found in that stall in that restroom waiting for the show.
Later I discovered glory holes and other restrooms at the malls and in parks. Finally, I got to the point that I couldn't stay out of restrooms. I had to go pee at every chance and I often connected, but I always got a great show and was able to show off as well. I can remember gradually getting hard while an older guy watched (I would have only been 18 or 19) me stroke myself and letting me see his penis, usually swollen and leaking precum. Many times I regretted my shyness in high school.
Now there really aren't many cruisy restrooms. And there are partitions and stalls everywhere. Now when I enter a restroom it is for only one purpose and it never matters who else is in there.

This post was edited

I wish we still had the bathroom without dividers. I love when I discover a store that still has them. I find reasons to stop at the store when I go past. In high school, our bath rooms had no dividers even for stalls. It was a line of urinals that went to the floor and several stools. On a couple occasions I even saw my teachers in there. My biology teacher actually had a huge cock. The agriculture teacher had a nice big belly but a very small cock. My biggest regret was one time my soc. studies teacher, for whom I really had major hots, was at a urinal with no one else around. I was too shy to stand beside him and I have regretted it every since. A buddy told me the guy had a huge cock.

This post was edited

I'll never forget the first time I saw a glory hole (and what it's for). I'll also always regret that in my shock, awe, and ignorance I didn't take full advantage of the situation I'd found myself in completely by luck.It was in a department store men's room when I was a tweenager (11-ish). I was there, in a stall, for completely legitimate purposes; I knew no other reason at the time. It was moderately busy. A grown man entered the stall to my right and I noticed I could see him through a strange hole in the divider that was there for some reason.Well what a thrill that was for me, to get to "spy on" a grown man as he dropped trou! He sat down, and I had a clear view of his hairy cock; I hoped that he didn't know I was spying and that he would never leave. My heart was thumping and my cocklet was swole as I stroked it surreptitiously.Then things suddenly took an amazing turn: he started stroking himself too, and getting it up!! Jackpot!! I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. After a couple minutes of this, it became increasingly clear to me that not only did this man know I was watching him, but that he was intentionally putting on a show for me! And then the ultimate happened: he stood up, turned toward the divider, and slowly inserted the full length of his solid, veiny man-rod through the spy hole!!!My eyes popped and jaw dropped. Inches in front of my naked eyes, live and in person, was this magnificent adult hairy boner, throbbing to his heartbeat, offered freely just to me, for me to admire, explore, and worship! I was paralyzed. I don't think I even blinked. I couldn't take my eyes off that carnal god before me. I studied it. I lusted for it. I craved it -- more than anything in the world at that moment. But I was too fearful and naive to dare to reach up and take it in my little hand. Oooh how I wanted to, though! I wanted to know how it felt, to grasp its thickness, its rugged texture, its mass, its heat. I yearned to experience this penis of a man right before me.Alas, that kind man eventually had to withdraw his offering and get on with his life; against my desperate wishes, he obviously could not leave that wondrous beast there for me to ogle forever. Besides, my waiting mother and sister must have begun wondering what was taking me so long in there.Opportunity lost. Sigh.
what a awesome encounter and at age 11 not sure if i would have acted on it either

This post was edited