BEAUTIFUL BBW WITH A JUICY FAT CUNT

Humongous men with big thick cocks, are needed to fuck my beautiful full-figured wife. She is 5'4", 203lbs, 61 yrs.old, very clean, and measurements are: 44DD-35-48. The most prettiest feets & toes you will ever see, and a fat thick cunt made for deep, hard, aggressive fucking. She likes deep aggressive penetrations that will make her scream and make her toes curl.
I love watching other men as they fuck my wife, to hear her scream and watch her toes curl from deep penetrations drives me wild. All I want is to just watch; jerk-off and video tape all the hot action." I truly want to see those big thick cocks embedded deep inside my wife meaty fat pussy.
Would like to watch her in a MFM or in a group of men numbering 3 to 5 big guys with big cocks. Any group of guys available?

This topic was edited
RE:BEAUTIFUL BBW WITH A JUICY FAT CUNT

Yes I am in you can see my 9 inch BBC in figure I am in Hangouts as renjithr868@gmail.com and in Skype as renjithr888 love to deeply fuck that pussy...

This post was edited

I wouldnt mind a go at her!!

This post was edited

Are you still looking for others to join you all. I would like to chat with you.

This post was edited