RE:Is it weird to wear panties

I would enjoy a lady going shopping with me also.

This post was edited

If course it's not weird, if you find it while than more power to you, why should you feel ashamed for something that makes you happy and does no ham to others.

My gf's husband wears my gf's panties on occasion and we like to go out and find sexy clothes for each other. We don't share or previews until we get home it's fun to see them in it as a surprise and their smiles as they wear the clothes you buy each other.

This post was edited

I completely agree with the previous post. Wear whatever gives you pleasure.

This post was edited

Women's underwear is much nicer than men's underwear. I like wearing knickers, the feel of the material on my cock makes me hard. My ex-girlfriend didn't like catching me wearing her underwear though. :)

This post was edited

Women's underwear is much nicer than men's underwear. I like wearing knickers, the feel of the material on my cock makes me hard. My ex-girlfriend didn't like catching me wearing her underwear though. :)
Totally agree women's underwear is gorgeous. So much more choice of colors and styles and the silk and lace feel great on my skin. Couple it with a matching bra and i feel so sexy.

This post was edited

I was feeling a little daring earlier, I wore some knickers to my dental appointment. Think I'll wear some tomorrow when I got shopping. :)

This post was edited

I was feeling a little daring earlier, I wore some knickers to my dental appointment. Think I'll wear some tomorrow when I got shopping. :)
That reminds me of something i posted in the "Men wearing panties" group.

"I love wearing lace panties and have just had the perfect excuse to show them off. Ive just been for a hospital appointment and had to remove my trousers so was in front of the x-ray girl in my pink lacy panties while she moved me into different positions for the x-rays. It was a big turn on for me ."

This post was edited
RE:IBecoming bisexual

My post above refers to the entry on becoming bisexual which I have gone through

This post was edited

This is a fetish of my close friend. I learned about it when, unexpectedly for him, I came to him and found him in this form. I dont know why for some its a very shameful thing, because theres nothing like that. He downloaded began to panic, and after our conversation he saw support in me and calmed down. He does not tell anyone about this and often sit on the webcam, where he can be who he is.

This post was edited

I wear bikini panties all the time at the beach. They look like speedo's and I can pull it off. I'm 5'11'' 170lbs slim build. What I like the most, they all but disappear when they get wet.

It took me a long time to be comfortable with this, or even try it out but I like wearing lingerie, being with men who do, and fucking in it.

This post was edited