Is it weird to wear panties

Bisexual, Dom top, but kinda fem at same time. Love wearing women's intaments, am I only one

This topic was edited
RE:Is it weird to wear panties

I love to wear a bra, panties, stockings, and garters!

This post was edited

I love to wear panties and thongs sometimes tights too they are so sexy to wear women's undies feels great

This post was edited

I love to wear my wifes dirty panties from time to time :) Like the feel of her stockings too...

This post was edited

I also wear lingere of my wifes too. She loves to see me in and uses her strap on on me

This post was edited

I love to wear my wifes dirty panties from time to time :) Like the feel of her stockings too...

Looking good I like tights too

This post was edited

Bisexual, Dom top, but kinda fem at same time. Love wearing women's intaments, am I only one

It always surprises me and never in a good way when I see just how much shame and stigma around very normal sexual interests still exists. It is not weird to wear panties. They are fabric swatches. They have no innate meaning or value other than that which society assigns to them. If you enjoy wearing something, wear it. If it turns you on, wear it. Don't feel weird or ashamed, but be proud you are making a choice for you and what you want out of life. Some may think it odd, but that's there problem, not yours.

Also, a femme can be a dom top. Man does not automatically equal dom top and femme (or woman) does not immediately mean bottom. The stigma around this whole top bottom nonsense is perhaps even worse. In classic, old school BDSM the dom and sub exist in a synergy where power is exchanged between the two with the ultimate power remaining in the sub. Being dominant and in the top role is seen as macho by many, but it's not a macho role. It's one of responsibility and sacrifice.

You can explore any combo of attitudes, outfits, orientations and positions and none of them make you more or less of a man. None of them make you more or less a good lover. You may be in a process of opening up to new things, or maybe its a passing interest. It's all ok and enjoy all of your discoveries.

This post was edited

Love wearing panties, gs, thongs, stockings and leggings all the better with likes minded pantie lovers, male and female .

This post was edited

I only wear thongs and some cheeky panties. They are the most comfortable things i have ever worn.

This post was edited

Finally come out to my wife about my panty wearing. She is all about it. She even lays which ones she wants me to wear on some days or if we go out somewhere.What was your wifes reaction when you first told her you like to wear panties ? I admire you for being very brave... I enjoy wearing panties myself, along with other lingerie as well... (smiling)

This post was edited

What a lucky guy you are...!! Do you wear other lingerie with her ? (smiling)

This post was edited