Looking for a guy or a couple between 25 and 35 years old that wants to video chat my wife in the future

We are both 32 and we haven't taken any steps towards doing anything with another couple or other people. We have been fantasizing about it for three years and we feel like this would be a good first step. We're not looking for anything complicated-- just chatting and see where it goes from there. Location doesn't matter.

Please be between 25 and 35 years old, thank you.

Send us a private message and we'll talk more.

This topic was edited
RE:Looking for a guy or a couple between 25 and 35 years old that wants to video chat my wife in the future

Hey there my name is rose and my husband's name is David. We have bin together for five years now and we are looking to add a couple to our relationship.

This post was edited
RE:Looking for a guy or a couple between 25 and 35 years old that wants to video chat my wife in the future

Would love to meet and hopefully have some naughty fun. Text me 561-427-9679

This post was edited

Would love to meet and hopefully have some naughty fun. Text me 561-427-9679

This post was edited

Where do you guys live?

This post was edited

Were do you guys live?

This post was edited