RE: masturbation party

love to go to one

This post was edited

Ok so lots of guys want to party. Who's going to organise one and where. (it won't happen without)

This post was edited

Jo parties are loads of fun!"loads of fun"....LOL
Yes, sign me "up"....I'd even be open to a group masturbation session online using a non-TS chat room so everyone can see and hear everyone else.

This post was edited

I've hosted one of those with 6 guys... it was seriously horny although in the end we couldn't just stop at wanking!

This post was edited

LOVE a good Circle-Jerk!With all due respect lads . . . not here! If i knew a few guys who preferred it . . . in real life . .. and wanted to give it a whirl . . . I'd be up!

This post was edited

I would so love to go to a masturbation party. It might take me a little while to get comfortable, but I'm sure that once I saw all the other hard cocks and men having fun I would be able to join in.

This post was edited

Jo parties are loads of fun!"loads of fun"....LOL
Yes, sign me "up"....I'd even be open to a group masturbation session online using a non-TS chat room so everyone can see and hear everyone else.

I am Devon UK and would love to attend

This post was edited

would you ever have or go to a masturbation party? wouldn't it be a lot of fun to get naked with a few guys and watch each other masturbate.Or have a mixed guys and girls group.Anyone up for it???

This post was edited

UMMMM sounds like a great idea !!!! in fact,,,, a horny and stimulating idea !!!!!! working already - just imagining the possibilities !!!!!!! - BAREDAD

This post was edited

There is a big one cumming up in Palm Springs called Healthy Friction. I have not been yet, but it sounds amazing! 4 days of strokin' with 80+ guys!

This post was edited