RE: masturbation party

Good question Olly...which is why I suggested one big happy "virtual" masturbation party.....all attendees must show on cam....would need to be on another site so we can watch all the cams at once.I'm game. Just tell me when and where and I will show up naked with nothing more then a hard on. :)

This post was edited

I've really enjoyed the few Ive been to. My first time was when working in Chicago for several weeks, and went to one hosted monthly by a hot little bi guy named Andre. He used to email announcements that began "Guys - Get 'em out. Get 'em hard!" First time it was 6 in his apartment, the second one I went to was 20 men. All shapes, colors, ages, and all naked, lubed and happily stroking and watching the others do it, and of course, helping each other out here and there. You were supposed to be sure and let everyone know when you were about to cum so they all could watch, and when you did, a little cheer would go up.In 2008 I went to a big conference in San Francisco and timed it right to be able to attend an SF JACKS event. It was awesome! That was aout 60 men in a rented section of an old warehouse... cheezy disco music was playing, again everyone was naked, on chairs, on couches, walking around, meeting in small groups, and even a couple of raised platforms for those who really got off on being watched. Such a feeling of comraderie and mutual fun, because you were all there for making your cock and maybe those of a buddy or two feel great. If I could, I'd probably be there at least monthly. I think it's a fantastic thing for men to share. I'd love to be able to experience the Healthy Friction event. What a way to spend a weekend!

This post was edited

Richard your speaking my mind! That's just awesome! lol.Wanking parties are great fun. I've always believed wanking should be a social activity.

This post was edited

Sounds like fun. Have masturbated with three or four friends at the beach before leaving.

This post was edited

I love to kiss when I masturbate.

This post was edited

You should check out a site called bateworld.com. The members arrange parties everywhere.

This post was edited

the best part of the last bate party I went to in a hotel room was that I told all the guys that I like to be cum on. I got about 12 loads on me that night. Glorious.

This post was edited

would love it.

This post was edited

Masturbation party: Yummmmmmmmmy and I'd love this!

This post was edited

would you ever have or go to a masturbation party? wouldn't it be a lot of fun to get naked with a few guys and watch each other masturbate.Or have a mixed guys and girls group.Anyone up for it???I d join in in a heartbeat - beating my cock and probably ending sucking the giuy next to me

This post was edited