RE:Men In stockings & suspenders

I love wearing panties and not for the reason that Homer Simpson gave that they are more comfortable. I think that for all the reasons that women look great wearing panties, that men ,also, look great wearing them too. However, not all people look good in panties. I used to look better in them myself so I don't wear them as much anymore. I like to show off my panties. I want people to see me wearing them. I'll wear them under my open robe as I greet the UPS or the Fed Ex delivery people. I do the same for other people who must come into my home to service an appliance or do some plumbing work. I wear them when I get my pubes and balls waxed so my female technician can see me in them. I always tell her how lucky she is to be able to fondle and handle cocks all day. I have worn panties in the locker rooms of gyms, golf courses and other places where men undress together. I love wearing panties with women. I have had several encounters where I would wear panties as part of the sex play with women. I used to take my laundry to a fluff and fold laundry and one day the lady behind the counter, a nice looking middle aged Asian lady, remarked that she never sees any underwear in my laundry, only panties occasionally. I told her that I usually go commando and if I wear underwear at all, I wear panties. She asked if I was wearing panties at the time and I said that I was. She then took me to a fitting room that she used to measure alterations and asked me to show her. I was boned up by this time and I was wearing some lacey panties. I pulled down my shorts and she began to feel my hard cock and she cupped my balls and rubbed my ass. I pulled the panties down to expose my stiff cock and she gave me a blow job. I made sure that I always wore panties when I took in or was picking up my laundry. Personally I love seeing a man wearing panties and perhaps even thigh high stockings and a garter belt. I don't wear more that that. I not into wigs, dresses, high heels or bras. I do like to see a man wearing a dress in private so that I can lift up the dress and see a hard cock straining to get out of a pair of panties. I have posted some photos of me wearing panties with both men and with women and I have dozens of photos of me posing in panties in my media section of my profile. Please take a look and let me know what you think. Thanks.

This post was edited

Men in panties or any female lingerie is so hot. Can be just a pair of panties or the full monty in a dress or skirt. It's so hot. I want to run my hands all over you especially doing an "upskirt" with you.

This post was edited

You mean like this?

This post was edited

You mean like this?

mm hot , guess i need some new outfits

This post was edited

I've been wearing womems panties, for about 2 1/2 years now. I enjoy the look & the feel on me a great deal. I really love seeing a very mature gentleman ( 55+, hairy & husky a turn onfor me ); in some lacy panties. Not into CD, no problem for those that enjoy it. Got a pair of red fishnet stockings, I've yet to try on

This post was edited

to each his own, I am happy for what makes you happy but I prefer commando

This post was edited

to each his own, I am happy for what makes you happy but I prefer commando

I'd love to go commando, butt the head of my penis - gets rubbed raw by the denim blue jean material. Happy that your a nudist & my friend.

This post was edited

Actually, I find your big naked body alluring without adding adornments.

This post was edited