compassionate pleasuer

my wife and I just became "Intimate Assistants" to a disabled man-is this too weird for this group.

This topic was edited
RE:compassionate pleasuer

Everyone needs fulfillments. Makes sense to me

This post was edited

there's a whole group of nice respectful people we think we'll try and meet more

This post was edited

Are you guys in Philadelphia? I would like to help!

This post was edited

we live in Missouri-you should know that this is volunteer

This post was edited

my wife and I just became "Intimate Assistants" to a disabled man-is this too weird for this group.

Im very interested in this not sure how it works I don't want to be paid, I just want to offer the service and care.

This post was edited

Same here, but not officially. I appreciate & seek unique opportunities which include those in wheelchairs, incredibly small penis, elderly, Never any regrets. There's no shame in compassion, just feelings of accomplishments & joy. I did have one man pass away from Sepsis last year.
There's no reason to deny sexual pleasures for circumstances beyond their control.

This post was edited

This the male here. I have been a care giver for two women over the past twenty years. The first was my own longtime girlfriend. I think as a natural progression it would eventually come to taking care of sexual needs. My girlfriend passed away in 2019. In the end we did not live together but I still provided her meals and cleaned her home and cleaned her up also. I have another lady now and since I had experience as a caregiver she asked me to take care of her mother. Her mother had early dementia and Alzheimers and required care 24/7. I would cook her meals and be her constant companion. I would bathe her and sleep next to her all night. She came to depend on me for everything. She eventually started seeing me as a husband figure. She wanted physical love and talked to me all night long. I would provide her with the sex and love that she needed. She ended up going to a nursing home and because of the pandemic we could not be together. It is my feeling that she died of loneliness. In the end she starved herself.
I would be more than happy to volunteer as a compassionate pleasurer for either a man or a woman. I would be grateful for any information on how to provide this service.

This post was edited

This is not too weird at all. You are offering pleasure and dignity to people who are looked down upon and generally sneered by much of society. It is funny how no one would say anything if I were to go on line and find another guy to have sex with, or hook up with a guy at a nude beach and enjoy ourselves. Yet people get queazy at the thought of having sex with a person in a wheel chair. I have been having sex with a few guys who are in wheel chairs / walkers. And yes, if they ask, I will sleep with them. Often all they want is to feel a nude man beside them as they sleep. And as I also love the feel of a nude guy beside me, so what is the big deal?

To be honest, often I enjoy swallowing the cum of these older, more vulnerable gents more than a guy who is more healthy. Heaven knows I have had my fair share of one time blowjobs, and many times all the other guy is interested in is dumping his cum down my throat. I am totally fine with that, but these vulnerable guys are far more appreciative of being sucked, which is one reason I continue to do that.

This post was edited

I wish I could find someone to do this too. Or even have it be done to. It gets lonely sometime being single.
How did you find the people Missouri couple, and how did they find you?

This post was edited

This is not too weird at all. You are offering pleasure and dignity to people who are looked down upon and generally sneered by much of society. It is funny how no one would say anything if I were to go on line and find another guy to have sex with, or hook up with a guy at a nude beach and enjoy ourselves. Yet people get queazy at the thought of having sex with a person in a wheel chair. I have been having sex with a few guys who are in wheel chairs / walkers. And yes, if they ask, I will sleep with them. Often all they want is to feel a nude man beside them as they sleep. And as I also love the feel of a nude guy beside me, so what is the big deal?To be honest, often I enjoy swallowing the cum of these older, more vulnerable gents more than a guy who is more healthy. Heaven knows I have had my fair share of one time blowjobs, and many times all the other guy is interested in is dumping his cum down my throat. I am totally fine with that, but these vulnerable guys are far more appreciative of being sucked, which is one reason I continue to do that.

I love all of this, but can we agree to throw away the language around age and health, the whole concept of "healthy" is about making some bodies good and others bad and always has been ( we just use the terms we dont make them). Older men have power and strength in different places and in different measures and ways, Disabled or not, fat or skinny, old or younger, we are all the same and I like to see health and possibility in all which is the same as you... and I am open to all men gladly, and what they want matters most, there is something so wonderful I get from this service, the freedom and the release and the cum and the cocks all realize me and make me whole again, and the service role allows me to get to know a man in my care which I love, and I agree about appreciation and I am always grateful for a cock or someone on mine. I prefer to repeat now cause it is just better getting to know all about all the cocks in my care or my group of friends.

This post was edited