Hey there swinger world. I've always secretly desired a stag and vixen relationship but while married that just wasn't an option. Now I'm recently and happily divorced and dating a beautiful woman who is more on my wavelength for trying new things. So basically what I'm trying to figure out is how can we find at least a semi attractive and athletic build male between ages 24-38 with a decently thick cock between 9 to 11 inches that isn't a cocky douche bag but knows how to fuck and treat a couple willing to include him on some fun. My girlfriend has the wettest pussy when aroused and can suck cock like she knows what it's like to have one We're both attractive by today's standards and I just love the idea of seeing her pleased even more by a larger stud as I am a smaller framed dude but can fuck like a champ myself but would love to see how she enjoys a much bigger cock than my own. Someone please give me advice on how to make this happen in the near future

This topic was edited
RE:Newbie

Hi

This post was edited
RE:Newbie

We have been to swing clubs for this. She was very pleased and I loved seeing her with another guy

This post was edited