GF Sharing

Hi all,

There's something that makes me hard thinking about my girl with another man. Is that normal?

How o i know if she feels the same?

This topic was edited
RE:GF Sharing

All you do ask her one thing I've learned in all my years in the swinger life complete honesty and communication is very very important it's very important you know want to know her desires and she will need to know your desires and what are y'all willing to do is your boundaries if you have any I have always been in The Swinging life I got out of it when I married my first wife's you wasn't into it my second wife she was into it we were swingers for 7 years now I'm single she broke up Trust and decided to do some things behind my back you can't be like that in the swing lifestyle complete Trust I love watching my wife when another man she likes to watch me with another woman and I'm buying she like watching me and another guy even more watching me and another guy such a suck each other's cock she pull out the dildo and fuck her pussy while she watched us and made her extremely hot

This post was edited

Enjoy the lifestyle

Hello, Your luck to have a girl that wants to be in the lifestyle. When i was with my girlfriend we started swinging and had our first MFM and we adjusted very well. Our first time we went full swap in and out of the bedroom. we had a few others and a couple of MFMF and that was fun but I prefer MFM. I always got so aroused watching another man pound my GF while she is sucking on my cock. I was very honest and never lied to her and we had it good for a long time until alcohol got the best of her.
I was at work one day and came home she had been drinking but she also had 3 guys fucking her and i just said hope you enjoy her then I packed my stuff and moved out.

There are a few things to go by, never lie to her and vise versa. Jealousy is really bad and causes men and women telling lies. Be honest with each other and talk about how you feel. Plan together how you want to set up the MFM and who with. Don't set up a lot of rules or it will ruin you both. Things like same room sex is ok but there are times she wanted to be alone with one guy and i was fine with that. things like going bareback is a decision you both make, if you go bareback you all go bareback. Most of the times i wear a helmet but there have been times I go bareback and so did Kristen. If we got to know a guy that had really good hygiene and is a friend we would always go bareback. There were times Kristen would go to a pub and bring a guy home but i knew about it since that was the plan we had, It was always good since Kristen would never till are new friend i was there. Kristen would always say hi then take our new friend into the bedroom without me and start it off. then about 10 or 15 minutes i would go in and let our friend keep pounding Kristen and she would suck my cock or I would do her from behind. at a point of her making our friend cum i would take over and fuck the shit out of her. Role playing is great when you get good at it.

I lost a good partner that really enjoyed the swinging lifestyle but she never told me 3 guys were coming over to party with her. All she had to be was honest with me and i would have set up a gangbang for her, but she had to go fuck up a good thing. I enjoyed watching her give head and be fucked by a complete stranger, It is so exciting. And i would always have seconds and let the other guy go first. I really like when one of our circle of friends fucked Kristen bareback and shoot his load inside her I would Immediately put my cock inside her and it is the best. When we do that i cum like 3 times. It feels so good and Kristen loved it.

This post was edited

Hi there, Im super interested guys into pleasing both of u and getting pleased. I think Ill be a good fit

This post was edited

Hi all,There's something that makes me hard thinking about my girl with another man. Is that normal?How o i know if she feels the same?

They do think about it a lot. And it is normal to want to see your wife get fucked. We started by talking about while fucking. She agreed to it and we love it

This post was edited

My case is reverse. I love to fuck the wife when husband cheers and watches. Mine is a real weird scenario that not many appreciate :(

This post was edited

Sharing a wife is such a hot experience. MFM or hubby voyeur makes my dock throb!
Especially when the wife gets wild!

This post was edited

Sharing a wife is such a hot experience. MFM or hubby voyeur makes my dock throb!
Especially when the wife gets wild!

This post was edited

I am very interested. It makes me so hard watching a guys woman suck him off or get pounded by him while I watch and they both know !

This post was edited

so true

This post was edited

agree open to some play/contact very hot

This post was edited