Answering the door naked

I was raised as a nudists. My dad would answer the door naked with any delivery people or TV, Mailmen,Telephone.
Surprisingly most were never bothered by it and a couple became good friends with us.
I'm so happy my dad taught this to me and I passed it on
People are more open then you this to nudity

This topic was edited
RE:Answering the door naked

Enjoyed your story... When I was growing up My Father, and older brother (12 years older) and I were always naked together. When we did stuff together we would always go places that were very private so we could be naked... like camping, fishing, swimming it was a great way to grow up. Always very comfortable being naked around other men.

This post was edited
RE:Answering the door naked

Same here! My parents raised my two brothers and I as nudists. Dad would answer the door naked almost all the time. My parents eventually got divorced, but us boys lived with our dad. And we all hung out naked, and we still do!

But more to the point, I love answering the door naked. I have found that you might get some weird looks from time to time, but if you're not being overly sexual or aggressive, it's not usually a problem at all. I tend to get some nice glances from people, and sometimes they blush or act embarrassed, and sometimes they remain friendly and affable.

This post was edited