RE:Watching the wife

It's my fantasy to share my wife with another man the thought make my cock hard! In reality I'm not sure how I'm going to feel hearings and seeing her getting fucked hard the though makes my stomach turn. Is it really what I want? How did you handly i

This post was edited

I also enjoy watching my wife get pleased by another Man. It it so much a total turn on to watch & then fucker her more afterwards. we have videos on or profile of her riding cock that is not mine. It give the perspective of how she looks fucking me but from the 3rd party view.

This post was edited

we enjoyed 3somes with another guy so much that she wanted more, so we included another guy. i got to see her with 2 on many occasions, very hot indeed

This post was edited

The wife and I went to our first swinger party just to meet and greet. My wife was ready to go when this guy with a very thick cock began chatting her up.
He convinced her to go to one of the bedrooms and got her pants and panties off and began fucking her. It was like a switch was flipped. She got fucked 5 times by 3 guys including a hung black guy and had me clean her up.

Is this common at swinger parties? We are a cuckold couple

This post was edited

we could trade this fantasy with full swap

This post was edited

Although I knew my wife had been fucked by other guys after we met, our first mfm was by accident as such, male friend on a winter night dropped by. We got bored and did nought and crosses on my wife's legs. Then moved up to her belly. Toys and then all over her. She was getting horny and took my cock in her mouth. Soon I went down eating her while she sucked him, then I fucked blowing my load into her hot cunt. When I pulled out she got his cock in her and he pounded her blowing his load soon after. Since then I have seen some 500 or more guys fucking her cunt or ass and still love it. Plus she has been with just as many on her own or groups, and I always have to eat her out and fuck her full of cum

This post was edited

I'm ready now covid is over to come visit you guys seriously and get this totally sorted your wife is without a doubt one of the sexiest women in this complete site by miles absolutely besotted with the way she looks totally sexy beautiful natural stunning woman would give her a full on striptease firstly while she's sitting back fully clothed as I slowly get totally and utterly fully naked just for her up close and personal getting fully hard and she can just go totally wild and do whatever she pleases with my naked body Wowxx

This post was edited

hi NJ couple here with the same interests

This post was edited

and we love your sexy pics

This post was edited

we have done same, many times. she loves it, as do i. some of our most sexy times have been with other guys

This post was edited