Using urinals

I have been curious about this. When you go pee at an urinal, do you unzip, take cock out and pee or do you unbutton, take out cock and balls and then pee? I have to unbutton and take out my cock and balls.

This topic was edited
RE:Using urinals

It depends on what I'm wearing. If it's pants with a zipper, I unzip and use the fly. If it's running shorts or sweatpants, then I lower the waistband below the balls; even if i have boxer briefs under the sweats, I'll lower the waistband as it's too difficult to manage lowering one while opening the fly on the other.

This post was edited

if it's pants i usually just unzip and pee but my penis is small and even though i have to pee it can be flaccid so sometime i have to unbutton my jeans and lower them a little. shorts a different thing because most have liners so no underwear so i have to pull them down exposing not only my cock but my ass too. a few times i've been invited into a stall for a few bj.

This post was edited

I unbutton and unzip and haul it out usually. My underwear, if I am wearing any, does not have a fly so it is up and over. It gets a little tricky when I am free balling in shorts, they tend to fall all the way off my ass when I unbutton.

This post was edited

Since I freeball I just unzip and pull everything out. It was mentioned in a previous post, and I also just pull gym shorts or sweat pants down past my balls and pee...

This post was edited

It depends on where the urinal is and what kind of urinal it is. It used to be great to go in and find a urinal hanging on the wall long enough to provide room for a dozen guys, but those days seem to be gone. And, now, many urinals have these dividers between them blocking off each urinal from the other. That pisses me off. ;~) I don't wear underwear. If I have on running shorts, or something similar, I like to pull the shorts down past my balls so much of my ass is visible. I like to handle my cock as much as possible even simulating jacking off, like I need to do all that to prime my cock to pee. I stand back just enough for some one to see my cock as I pee and if someone is indeed watching I have stuck my finger in my pee stream and then put it into my mouth to see if that makes them smile. I like to play with my dick when I'm done just enough to make it grow and I will usually then turn toward whoever is near me and pull up everything and give them a small show as I put my junk away.. I have walked up to guys who were obviously showing me their cocks as they peed and took hold of their dicks and held them as they peed and then put it in my mouth after giving it a shake or two.

This post was edited

Amen guys!!! I have gotten some glimpses of some incredible cocks over the years. Its blatantly obvious what guys also enjoy showing their tools. Other than the troughs, i loke the tall urinals that still exist in some restrooms. No wall splotting the 2 and everything is in full view. No one ever buries themselves into a full length urinal. They always stand back.

This post was edited

I freeball almost full time now, and in recent years have mostly worn jeans to work. I'm now finally back in an office building that has 2 urinals without a divider, if I go to the first floor restroom. But I'm amazed at how many men crowd the urinal so no one sees their dick. I pull mine out, often balls too, and stand back, but so far no one's looked over. The only one recently that I've seen stand back like me was a young guy in a movie theater. I was surprised by that. He didn't look over, but had a very nice one that was worth showing. I agree, I wish they'd bring back the ones that go all the way to the floor again.

This post was edited

If I'm stupidly horny, the shorts go down to the things, exposing all. other wise, unbutton, unzip and flop it all out.

This post was edited

If it's pants, I unbutton, unzip, and push my waistband down to get everything out - balls and all. If it's shorts or something without a fly, I just thumb everything down and still get my balls out too. I prefer to have everything out and free; just yanking my dick out through my fly or keeping my balls restricted bugs me. lol

This post was edited

Like the rest of you I pull the waist band down and pull out my cock and balls and enjoy the moment of freedom. If someone wants to look Im ready to show. If they are obviously interested - and it is one of those horny times in my life - ive been know to drop the waistband at the back to my thighs exposing my bare ass.

This post was edited