This post was edited
RE:Using urinals

I generally just pull everything down and stand there

This post was edited

I generally just pull everything down and stand there

This post was edited

I'm with Bandit247 and heels79 on this. If in jeans (and so commando), I enjoy just unbuttoning them fully and slipping them down to get the C & B's out, with legs slightly apart to stop them falling to the floor, and it usually shows a bit of bare arse at the back. I can pee up to a litre (which is roughly a quart for US measures) and it's funny to see people looking thinking "where did all that come from?!?!"

This post was edited

I love going into a urinal wearing just shorts. Then pull them right down to pee standing there naked to my ankles. Once finished I step out of the shorts and go naked into a cubicle and leave the door ajar. Other guys interested will come and push the door open

This post was edited

I love going into a urinal wearing just shorts. Then pull them right down to pee standing there naked to my ankles. Once finished I step out of the shorts and go naked into a cubicle and leave the door ajar. Other guys interested will come and push the door open

Being totally straight, I have no interest in the second part of your routine, but whenever I am wearing shorts I will simply drop them to urinate and I will be freeballing at the time of course as I NEVER do anything else under shorts.

When wearing trousers I will usually pull out both cock and balls regardless of whether I'm freeballing or not - it is a lot easier to put the whole lot back when I've finished.

This post was edited

I always used to pull my cock through my pants and fly - then I noticed other guys unzipping, unbelting, opening their trousers, sometimes letting them drop slightly then flipping their whole junk out of their pants before starting to piss...
I always do this now as I find it quite a turn on and usually the anticipation makes my cock chub up - love it when I know another guy is watching!
Cant understand why some guys stand in a cubicle to piss with the door open!!!

This post was edited

I have been curious about this. When you go pee at an urinal, do you unzip, take cock out and pee or do you unbutton, take out cock and balls and then pee? I have to unbutton and take out my cock and balls.

I have stopped at a rest area and pulled my cock out and looked at other cocks and stepped back and also got down on my knees and gave head a couple of times.

This post was edited

That's how I do it too.

This post was edited

Mostly I use the fly in pants but pull out both cock and balls. Again, it is easier getting it all back in. In sport pants/shorts/swimwear, the waistband comes down and tucks under the balls.

It is interesting here watching men at the urinals at the beach. Most men pull up the pant leg and pee out the bottom. I always find that strange. It would be uncomfortable for me to do that.

This post was edited