RE: Which do you like

I'm happy with smooth or hairy dicks but prefer smooth. I had a full body wax yesterday, ready for my next holiday. When I see a man with pubic hair I want to shave it off. Some have let me do it.I would allow you to shave my body. I have a lot of hair on the body. especially in the pubic. my crotch at your disposal. make me the most fashionable hairstyle. - lol

This post was edited

I much prefer smooth. Size doesn't matter. Cut or uncut are both enjoyable, but uncut makes it nice for docking.

This post was edited

Which do you like - cut or uncut? I like to see the head on a man's penis. Does that mean I like them cut. Well no. A foreskin can be very usefull when entering anything tight. I like my foreskin but I like to keep it pulled back. That way I can have my cake and eat it - so to speak.Which do you like - hairy or shaved? I think each of them has their own appealWhich do you like - large or small? A large one looks better but I wouldn't want it in me.Any one i can get my hands onI'm uncut but anyone I can get my hands on is fine with me.

This post was edited

i wish mine was uncut with maybe a 1/4 inch of extra skin hanging down of course a 1/2 inch would be better.

This post was edited

I like: Cut; Shaved; Large
I much prefer a largecut penis with shaved balls and trimmed or shavedbush ! I really like the clean look of a cut shaved and large dick, that is what turns me on the fastest!

This post was edited
RE:Which do you like

Cut or uncut has no bearing unless the uncut guy is not very clean. The smell of an unkept foreskin can drive me away very fast. I am cut so, I guess playing with an uncut is more attractive to me. especially with the head peeking out. Pushing the foreskin back with my lips and tingue really turns me on!

This post was edited

I love cock period, but a nice cock head is always a lot of fuck to suck on.

This post was edited

i like both cut and uncut!!

This post was edited

I love both! I think there are other features that can make a cock interesting... shape, proportions etc. :)

This post was edited

i love a big hairy uncuted penis. nothing is more sexy than that. i love to open that foreskin with my own hands and mouth

This post was edited