Which do you like

Which do you like - cut or uncut? I like to see the head on a man's penis. Does that mean I like them cut. Well no. A foreskin can be very usefull when entering anything tight. I like my foreskin but I like to keep it pulled back. That way I can have my cake and eat it - so to speak.
Which do you like - hairy or shaved? I think each of them has their own appeal
Which do you like - large or small? A large one looks better but I wouldn't want it in me.

This topic was edited
RE: Which do you like

I can only speak for myself, but I love ALL cock. Cut, uncut, hairy, smooth, old, young, short, long... Each has its' own attributes; I just would never limit myself when it cums to something as wondrous as cock.

This post was edited

I love hairy bush, definitely. I love cock too; uncut has more character in it (different looks even when it's closed, depending on how tight it is at the moment; and when the foreskin is pulled back, it has a different look). A pair of low hanging big balls is a big adjunct to a hairy uncut cock!!!!!! With regard to the cock size, a big thick uncut cock looks very yummy!!!! Mmmmmmm

This post was edited

I'd prefer it cut-with-'character'.

This post was edited

I like all, but I'm partial to long thick ones. Like Linda Lovelace, I need to feel it in my throat. Cut or uncut is fine,but big shooters melt my heart :)WYOSAS Is my dream man

This post was edited

I love all cock uncut or cut, perfer that they are shaved and the size is no problem

This post was edited

Which do you like - cut or uncut? I like to see the head on a man's penis. Does that mean I like them cut. Well no. A foreskin can be very usefull when entering anything tight. I like my foreskin but I like to keep it pulled back. That way I can have my cake and eat it - so to speak.Which do you like - hairy or shaved? I think each of them has their own appealWhich do you like - large or small? A large one looks better but I wouldn't want it in me.i love all cock but prefer smooth or trim

This post was edited

As I am uncut I prefer that, however whatever we have as long as our friends like , that is the main thing. To my friends mine is always there for them to enjoy..

This post was edited

I like the limp dicks! They are so hot!

This post was edited

I would go with williews - he says it all and that is what I would like.Mind you if push came to shove a nice uncut cock is nice :-)

This post was edited

Either works for me. I like the added skin to play with on an uncut cock, but cut is just fine.

This post was edited