Open Relationships

This is always a subject that is subject to a lot of different views and will a open relationship work for us

Elena and I have a wonderful life together and both enjoy the lifestyle and we have a open relationship manley because I travel a lot through out the year. When we are together we play together and have the best time ever, We are into all couples, single males and females. We are not racist and welcome white, Black, Mexican, Asian, Hispanic and everything else. If we are able to play this weekend with a couple we do but its not a priority for us since were not so critical who we want to be with. As long as we are with a human being that has feelings thats what we care about.
We enjoy everyone and treat everyone as a person not because your a male or female. We want to be with as many people as we can. Elena loves guys because they have something she likes and enjoys the intimacy that woman give her and being with a couple so she can help the wife give her husband some of her and give him some new pussy and have his cock sucked in a different way than his wife does it. We are open to everything and will always try everything once and there is nothing we haven't tried we don't like. We are both bi and i enjoy sucking a nice cock and we both like anal and elena wants to try a DP watch me have a guy un-load in my ass and me be with 4 woman and fuck them all and pick one i like the best and I get to have her for a week with unconditional sex. I get so horney when i see or know Elena is fucking other guys and I know she loves sucking cock and i think of that and my cock goes crazy. I would be the last guy to fuck her when we have had 4 other guys and we let them all cum in her pussy since we prefer going Bareback because we both love cum play. I love having a cream pie and licking all the cum from Elena's pussy or another woman thats being fucked. Elena and I are going to have a sexual weekend and we are going to start by just us and we can do what we do best make love to each other. After we fuck and get each other to climax and she makes me cum we are going to rest and then go find some cock or pussy take them back to the hotel and enjoy anything goes sex with them. We might end up with a guy and all his buddies well play with them all. Elenas friend will show up later since she likes fucking me. We are always open to men women and as many we end up with but will make sure everyone gets to fuck and have so much fun and most of all be satisfied. When i travel Elena always call me and tells me who she will be fucking and most of the time it is a guy i dont know, We trust each other and are honest all the time and everytime. If she wants to engage in a gangbang while im gone I'm ok with it and I get so horney just knowing she is going to have at least 6 strange cocks fucking her and knowing her she will suck them off to. She treats me the same i have had hotel group sex and let her know and I had 6 different women i put my cock into and got lucky and was able to suck on a really nice cock and made him cum. I let Elena know all the details and she got so hot that she went on SLS and found a guy , he came over and she fucked his brains out. Open relationships work but you need to be honest and not be jealous at all. It's powerful and gives you the chance to feel what sexual freedom really feels like.

This topic was edited
RE:Open Relationships

This is always a subject that is subject to a lot of different views and will a open relationship work for usElena and I have a wonderful life together and both enjoy the lifestyle and we have a open relationship manley because I travel a lot through out the year. When we are together we play together and have the best time ever, We are into all couples, single males and females. We are not racist and welcome white, Black, Mexican, Asian, Hispanic and everything else. If we are able to play this weekend with a couple we do but its not a priority for us since were not so critical who we want to be with. As long as we are with a human being that has feelings thats what we care about.We enjoy everyone and treat everyone as a person not because your a male or female. We want to be with as many people as we can. Elena loves guys because they have something she likes and enjoys the intimacy that woman give her and being with a couple so she can help the wife give her husband some of her and give him some new pussy and have his cock sucked in a different way than his wife does it. We are open to everything and will always try everything once and there is nothing we haven't tried we don't like. We are both bi and i enjoy sucking a nice cock and we both like anal and elena wants to try a DP watch me have a guy un-load in my ass and me be with 4 woman and fuck them all and pick one i like the best and I get to have her for a week with unconditional sex. I get so horney when i see or know Elena is fucking other guys and I know she loves sucking cock and i think of that and my cock goes crazy. I would be the last guy to fuck her when we have had 4 other guys and we let them all cum in her pussy since we prefer going Bareback because we both love cum play. I love having a cream pie and licking all the cum from Elena's pussy or another woman thats being fucked. Elena and I are going to have a sexual weekend and we are going to start by just us and we can do what we do best make love to each other. After we fuck and get each other to climax and she makes me cum we are going to rest and then go find some cock or pussy take them back to the hotel and enjoy anything goes sex with them. We might end up with a guy and all his buddies well play with them all. Elenas friend will show up later since she likes fucking me. We are always open to men women and as many we end up with but will make sure everyone gets to fuck and have so much fun and most of all be satisfied. When i travel Elena always call me and tells me who she will be fucking and most of the time it is a guy i dont know, We trust each other and are honest all the time and everytime. If she wants to engage in a gangbang while im gone I'm ok with it and I get so horney just knowing she is going to have at least 6 strange cocks fucking her and knowing her she will suck them off to. She treats me the same i have had hotel group sex and let her know and I had 6 different women i put my cock into and got lucky and was able to suck on a really nice cock and made him cum. I let Elena know all the details and she got so hot that she went on SLS and found a guy , he came over and she fucked his brains out. Open relationships work but you need to be honest and not be jealous at all. It's powerful and gives you the chance to feel what sexual freedom really feels like.

This post was edited
RE:Open Relationships

This is always a subject that is subject to a lot of different views and will a open relationship work for usElena and I have a wonderful life together and both enjoy the lifestyle and we have a open relationship manley because I travel a lot through out the year. When we are together we play together and have the best time ever, We are into all couples, single males and females. We are not racist and welcome white, Black, Mexican, Asian, Hispanic and everything else. If we are able to play this weekend with a couple we do but its not a priority for us since were not so critical who we want to be with. As long as we are with a human being that has feelings thats what we care about.We enjoy everyone and treat everyone as a person not because your a male or female. We want to be with as many people as we can. Elena loves guys because they have something she likes and enjoys the intimacy that woman give her and being with a couple so she can help the wife give her husband some of her and give him some new pussy and have his cock sucked in a different way than his wife does it. We are open to everything and will always try everything once and there is nothing we haven't tried we don't like. We are both bi and i enjoy sucking a nice cock and we both like anal and elena wants to try a DP watch me have a guy un-load in my ass and me be with 4 woman and fuck them all and pick one i like the best and I get to have her for a week with unconditional sex. I get so horney when i see or know Elena is fucking other guys and I know she loves sucking cock and i think of that and my cock goes crazy. I would be the last guy to fuck her when we have had 4 other guys and we let them all cum in her pussy since we prefer going Bareback because we both love cum play. I love having a cream pie and licking all the cum from Elena's pussy or another woman thats being fucked. Elena and I are going to have a sexual weekend and we are going to start by just us and we can do what we do best make love to each other. After we fuck and get each other to climax and she makes me cum we are going to rest and then go find some cock or pussy take them back to the hotel and enjoy anything goes sex with them. We might end up with a guy and all his buddies well play with them all. Elenas friend will show up later since she likes fucking me. We are always open to men women and as many we end up with but will make sure everyone gets to fuck and have so much fun and most of all be satisfied. When i travel Elena always call me and tells me who she will be fucking and most of the time it is a guy i dont know, We trust each other and are honest all the time and everytime. If she wants to engage in a gangbang while im gone I'm ok with it and I get so horney just knowing she is going to have at least 6 strange cocks fucking her and knowing her she will suck them off to. She treats me the same i have had hotel group sex and let her know and I had 6 different women i put my cock into and got lucky and was able to suck on a really nice cock and made him cum. I let Elena know all the details and she got so hot that she went on SLS and found a guy , he came over and she fucked his brains out. Open relationships work but you need to be honest and not be jealous at all. It's powerful and gives you the chance to feel what sexual freedom really feels like.

This post was edited