Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Wraps
The minimum cover up for me is a wrap - a strip of cloth about 12 inches (30 cm) wide tied round my waist. they are all light material, easily blown up by a light breeze. And being that narrow they show everything when I sit, kneel or bend over. The best ones are see through. I look covered at a distance but viewers can see everything when close. They have amused many young ladies thinking they are seeing what they shouldn't
I have some half-sarongs that I wear from the parking lot to nude beaches. It's surprising the looks that I get. Legally covered, not really outlandish for the location. But it's unusual enough that folks look. Feels very good, occasional breeze will result in a brief flash.














