Cock Ball Torture

Just wondered if anyone else engages in this? I have been doing some experimenting with it but would love the insights of others.

This topic was edited
RE:Cock Ball Torture

wife loves to squeeze my balls hard when sucking my dick. She has slapped my hard dick, really hard with her hands before too. IT was so great.

This post was edited

i have engaged my friend a few times to paddle my balls ,i get on my knees in the doggy position and he pulls my balls forward in front of my thighs and wacks them with a small round paddle his goal well my goal is at least 10 wacks that sting like hell. i find it hard to hold that position so the paddle not always on target. also laid on my back spend eagle with my balls and cock wacked which reminded me of as a kid getting kicked in the groin playing soccer. i've seen pictures of guys tired to a fence nude in SF where strangers have come along slapping,kicking and torturing their cock and balls that is so hot be fun to participate.

This post was edited

Very nice. Mine will suck my balls really hard and even bite them. Love the low level of almost constant pain.

This post was edited

Have just started to get into it.....painful at first...then very enjoyable.....i love have my ballsac twisted tight then having my balls slapped and nibbled on.....i have big balls and they hang low....enjoy lots of other things concerning cock ball torture, but, i could go on forever,

This post was edited

I'd love to hear about other things you have tried so I can try them too.

This post was edited

You should look into ballstretching.

If you get one make sure to ONLY go for the WMC brand. You will thank me later...

This post was edited

You should look into ballstretching.

If you get one make sure to ONLY go for the WMC brand. You will thank me later...

This post was edited