Wanting to get wife into MFM - need help

First off, apologize if this has been started before. I looked a little and didnt see anything as specific as I will be.

My wife and I have been married 5 years and have a good sex life, nothing crazy but a good sex life. However, Ive long had the strong desire and fantasy to have an MFM threesome. I am straight and it would be all about her.

Ive never discussed this fantasy with her and Im worried that even bringing it up would end our marriage. She is quite conservative/religious and theres a possibility even bringing it up could be a huge issue.

On the flip side, she is a totally crazy woman in bed! She loves having sex, dirty talk, etc. Its like a switch flips once the clothes start to come off. I have a strong suspicion that if she could get over her boundaries, she would be all in. I think just trying to once, maybe just talking about it would turn the lights on for her. And it wouldnt shock me if shes thought about it. Lately weve been doing a lot of double penetration either while Im giving oral or even while Im behind her in doggy style... and shes loved it. She also has a bit of a thing about talking about my big cock once the action really gets going (of note: Im not that big) so I think she is very turned on by large cocks.

So my question is basic: how do I proceed? On one hand Im slowly pushing my chips forward by doing a lot of DP and dirty talk (the dirty talk has never fantasized about another man) and am considering seeing if she would want a dildo to help with the DP as its pretty difficult to do with my hands. Obviously from there that may lead into buying a realistic looking dildo and then transitioning that into a real person. On the other hand, should I take the plunge and just admit my fantasy?

Its been eating me up pretty badly the past six months and is getting worse. Something has to give, Im dying to see her hot body with a big swinging cock!

Thanks to all

This topic was edited
RE:Wanting to get wife into MFM - need help

You never know maybe she has the same fantasy. Main concern is to find a right person and right situation. Any way it will be great experience and you guys would enjoy it together. Tell her you had a dream for threesome and see what she has in her mind.

This post was edited

how we got started was taking my wife to nude beaches and then resorts

This post was edited

You'll never know until you ask her, but if it's easier for you to have a hypothetical question with an honest answer or have another spicy woman ask the question on your behalf...

This post was edited

That's exactly how I got my wife started too - took her to a clothing optional beach first, told her she didn't have to get naked if she didn't want too. she was there about five minutes and still to this day talks about that first time, stripping down naked in front of about five other naked guys watching her. She got such a thrill from it and found that she loved seeing all those dicks. They excited her. Then she wanted to do more and began to tease and flirt with naked guys, sat on their laps, gave them naked hugs, danced naked for and with them - saw they got hard and wanted to have sex then Been swinging ever since then

This post was edited

yes, discovered my wife had the same thoughts

This post was edited

If she's wild in bed and shy or conservative. You probably have a good chance to persway her to MMF. You better off asking her that than probably askinh her to MFF. Good luck

This post was edited