RE:giving head

What you say is exactly right. I love to suck cock. I don't think too much about a technique, I just apply my mouth, lips, tongue and throat to the offered penis and usually get a satisfactory result in a few minutes, sometimes less. It is a combination of at least three senses. First you see his penis and are excited by the way it looks, then you feel it on your lips, over your tongue and into your mouth where you feel all sides and planes of it. Then you taste first the soft, slick skin, covering the stiffening shaft. Next, if you are lucky, precum will begin to flow and its unique texture will coat first your mouth and then the penis and its taste will permeate your mouth. Then as you continue to massage the penis with your mouth, lips, tongue and throat, it will begin to swell and pulse and then ejaculate hot, white semen which has a taste like nothing else...how many senses was that?

This post was edited
RE:giving head

I too love to suck a nice cock. Nothing too large as i cant treat it as good as a small, medium sized cock. Love fondling, then just going at it. Love licking the entire length from taint to tip. My friends love it too. I also loke teasing with my tongue around glans and head. Then, when he cant hold any longer take it to the hilt and let that beautiful man cream shoot down my throat. SOOOOO much pleasure for both of us. Oh, i do like return favors too.

This post was edited