Real OK Cupid question.

Imagine that you live in a place where public nudity is not only legal, but also socially acceptable. Assuming that the climate is favorable, how often would you be totally naked in public?

This topic was edited
RE:Real OK Cupid question.

i would nude the majority of time even on rainy day heck no soggy clothes clinging to me. i just wonder in that perfect society how many others would also be nude.

This post was edited

All the time!
I am always nude in and around home even when friends, neighbors, and co-workers come by. When I work late or weekends I generally get nude at work as well. Two of the technicians caught me nude in my cubicle one night and when I went down to the production area later in just my smock the production shift leader said she and the rest of the people were ok with it and many of them were also naked under their smocks.
I also have built up places in my community that I go to either in just a t-shirt and thong or nude. As long as I stay confident, respectful, and only do it at slow times -im ok.

This post was edited

All the time. I'm nude at home when it's warm, and I've gone as long as 12 days at home without ever putting clothes on.

This post was edited

Legal, socially acceptable and warm enough - I'd be naked all the time. I'd dispose of all my clothes except for a coat against bad weather. I actually do it now where it's socially acceptable and warm enough (it is legal anyhow). My main inhibitions are those around me who find it unacceptable (too many I fear).

This post was edited

weather was beautiful today been nude all day and in that perfect place it would have been great if today I could have walked out front door nude got in car and went to town . there I would get out at local restaurant go in for bite to eat afterwards go shopping hopefully see some other nudist sans clothing enjoying the day and maybe we would entice a few others to strip and get nude too. on way home stop and pump some gas. saying this i'd hope to be in some cool beach town where weather was warm pretty much year round.

This post was edited

I agree... I'd go for 24/7 in public and private too!

This post was edited

I agree... I'd go for 24/7 in public and private too!

Totally agree

This post was edited

I would be nude except for protection. I'm trying to think of other reasons not to be nude and can't find any.

This post was edited

If it were legal, socially acceptable, and the weather allowed it, I would be naked 24/7 without a doubt!!!

This post was edited