RE:To rim clean or unclean ? discuss

Of course, what's the point of rimming if you're not going to get the taste of a man's hole, meaning some of his scat. I think all rimmers want that but many are afraid to admit it. I like it and if I like a man's taste I will definitely go back for more.

This post was edited

I totally agree! Love a nice ripe hole!!

This post was edited

I like a clean hole with just natural man taste, sweat, etc. Not shit for me.

This post was edited

For me the ass has to be clean! No exceptions, I am not in someone elses poop. I clean my hole every time. Even for my wife! I even will clean your hole if you want! I clean my wifes hole before I get in there!

This post was edited

It seems I may be one of the very few who appreciates the ass hole regardless of conditions. I will rim a clean, ripe or dirty hole. If you have ever desired to have a soft, warm tongue service your ripe or dirty hole, I am your guy!

This post was edited

I personally like to be clean showered and douched for ATM during being fucked. Ialso prefer a clean hole but have licked dirty ones to try it.

This post was edited

Although it seems most members prefer clean ass holes for rimming, I will stand and support those members whom prefer ripe and/or dirty. My favorite sexual activity is rimming a man's dirty hole, saving him the chore of wiping his ass. When I rim no shower or wiping is necessary. In fact, I prefer you come straight from toilet to my tongue!! To each his own!

This post was edited

Although it seems most members prefer clean ass holes for rimming, I will stand and support those members whom prefer ripe and/or dirty. My favorite sexual activity is rimming a man's dirty hole, saving him the chore of wiping his ass. When I rim no shower or wiping is necessary. In fact, I prefer you come straight from toilet to my tongue!! To each his own!

I wanna reject the whole clean/unclean axis. Our bodies, when healthy, are not unclean in the sense of being "dirty" "risky" or "dangerous". The main reason to be concerned when rimming is that you might get a parasite like shigella or giardia as these are the easiest transmitted through oral anal contact, but the thing is if someone is infected it is almost impossible to clean your hole to the point of ensuring that no reproducible microbes are present, and the answer is, if you have violent gastric distress including bloody stools that is a sign that you should go to the doctor instead of having sex. My point being (because this is a thing I have witnessed men put up with) care for the self and the body before considering sharing it with someone else. The human mouth is far more rich in bacterial cultures than a healthy rectum or anus, and while feces outside of he body will putrefy fast, residue dries, is sterilized by skin oils, is mechanically and chemically worked upon by motion and the natural secretions of the anus and this is an evolutionary adaptation so that we don't get infected from our own buttholes easily. Primates and mammals generally have pheromones (humans two) that secrete from anal glans and in our fecal matter that are chemical markers used to attract mates and as unpleasant as that might sound to most people, this strong revulsion is not much more than 200 years old, because before public works like water and sewer, baths and widely available cheap soaps and shampoos, toothpastes and machine laundry, we didn't get to what is considered clean today. Ever.

None of which means you gotta like a funky ass, just that the fear and hard reaction that some have is a programmed response designed to serve someone else's purpose but your own, and a control element. For me, a shaved, perfumed and oiled with a creme anus is unclean, dressed in false scent, and petrochemical grease, shorn of the hair that is instrumental in trapping what you want and shedding what you don't, and while this is surely one's choice, I gotta ask, why is putting lots of things cosmetic companies make and sell for big bucks all over your body something that is natural and healthy and good? It's rhetorical, there isn't a right answer, except the one for yourself, but its worth thinking about. I just take a man as he is and enjoy cause that's my job.

This post was edited

I want to rim some dirty ass

This post was edited

There's nothing like running your tongue around a clean hole. The taste and the feeling as you push in deep! Not into dirty ass tho!

This post was edited